Honestly, there's no reason for me to post this other than the fact that I'm an egotistical bastard who thinks people give a fuck about what I think. Still, there are a lot of random thoughts that cross my mind now and again, and I doubt I'm the only one. This thread's for people who either want to post their random wrestling thinkits or for those who find a point they deem worth discussing.

1. How awesome were Tyson Kidd and Cesaro as a team? Do people still remember them and their awesomeness?

2. Speaking of Cesaro tag teams, does anybody remember how The Bar got started? That best of 7 series that everyone hated and than the beginning of their pairing where they won the tag titles and were just ripped apart by the online community? Who would have thought they would have become one of the best tag teams of this generation? Granted this generation of tag teams pretty much sucks but... still.

3. A lot of fans talk about how WWE doesn't give a shit about their employees, but I find it really admirable that they seem to actively try and put the SO's/married couples on the same brand. They could be dicks and split up families without a second thought but the only time I can remember that happening is with Paige and Del Rio. So that's pretty cool.

4. I posted a thread a while back about who would be remembered more fondly; the Shield or New Day. Almost everyone said The Shield. With Kofi's title win, I honestly think New Day have surpassed the Shield in terms of historical significance. Plus, they really are the better faction.

5. I wonder if the men are embarrassed that they were surpassed by the women last year. I know it's not PC to say that but it can't feel great to be the first male roster to not main event Wrestlemania.

That's it.