Page 116 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1594

Thread: Random Wrestling Thoughts That Float Through My Mind...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hopefully that AEW paycheck is comforting for Ethan Page

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ^ I don't watch AEW that much, could I get someone to break this down for me please?
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    ^ I don't watch AEW that much, could I get someone to break this down for me please?
    Ethan Page and Josh Alexander were in a tag team called The North. If memory serves they hold the record for longest tag team championship reign in Impact. Page left for AEW earlier this year and as far as I know is in another tag team and just doing stuff

Josh Alexander has won the X-Division title and just main evented Bound For Glory where he

SPOILERS

Won the world title. He lost it to Moose almost immediately ala Daniel Bryan but that no doubt will be the world title feud for a bit.

Yes Impact is smaller than AEW but Alexander's stock has definitely gone up significantly in the past few months whereas Page's has stayed the same.

I'm not saying Ethan Page would've been in the same position as Josh Alexander had he stayed in Impact, but when they were in The North everyone was talking about Ethan Page and his star potential and currently Josh Alexander is the one showing off his star potential.

Ethan Page is probably getting paid more than Josh Alexander currently but he's not really doing anything.

I'm sure if WWE or AEW came calling Josh Alexander could negotiate a really good deal based on his current standing and if he went to AEW could probably get a deal where he gets paid more than Ethan Page.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Ethan Page and Josh Alexander were in a tag team called The North. If memory serves they hold the record for longest tag team championship reign in Impact. Page left for AEW earlier this year and as far as I know is in another tag team and just doing stuff

Josh Alexander has won the X-Division title and just main evented Bound For Glory where he

SPOILERS

Won the world title. He lost it to Moose almost immediately ala Daniel Bryan but that no doubt will be the world title feud for a bit.

Yes Impact is smaller than AEW but Alexander's stock has definitely gone up significantly in the past few months whereas Page's has stayed the same.

I'm not saying Ethan Page would've been in the same position as Josh Alexander had he stayed in Impact, but when they were in The North everyone was talking about Ethan Page and his star potential and currently Josh Alexander is the one showing off his star potential.

Ethan Page is probably getting paid more than Josh Alexander currently but he's not really doing anything.

I'm sure if WWE or AEW came calling Josh Alexander could negotiate a really good deal based on his current standing and if he went to AEW could probably get a deal where he gets paid more than Ethan Page.
    I did see Ethan Page has a TNT championship match so he definitely is doing something which is good

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

SPOILERS

Much appreciated sir.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hopefully Io Shirai and MSK move up to the main roster now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't fancy their chances.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    "WWE is sports entertainment. AEW is professional wrestling."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvEkGqp-puk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just watched my first WWE NXT video on YouTube since the makeover.

Dear me the arena looks like a early 2000s child game show set.

Is there less seating in the arena?

Why does it look so round?

They've really lost that look of intimacy that the old NXT arena had.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    NXT 2.0 is a lot better than NXT Undisputed Era in my opinion. Back to being the best weekly wrestling show? Not quite but I expect it to be soon.

Thread Information