Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Hey look! It's Smark!
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

#RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So I was a week early. Guess they figured it was too predictable last week.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Shame. Wouldâ??ve liked a face KO. Just not so goofy.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I spent about 10 seconds trying to justify Kevin missing Shinsuke with that superkick even though he was already well on the ground.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smackdown
    Date: April 23, 2019
    Commentators: Tom Phillips, Corey Graves, Byron Saxton

We’re officially into the new era of Smackdown after last week’s brand split and believe it or not, Roman Reigns is the focal point of the show again. Last week saw Reigns attack Vince McMahon, which has started off rumors that he might be fired. In other words, it’s McMahon time again and that’s likely to be the case for the time being. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Maybe It Is Corbin

I agree that some of the booking decisions are questionable but, again, it's Vince calling the shots so just be happy most of what we got is coherent.

I really dig that they aren't just immediately shoving Roman Reigns back into main event territory. It's coming, make no mistake about that and maybe it'll be something that's actually tolerable this time around. As for a program with Elias, I couldn't care less. In all honesty, I'd be more into seeing him face off with Shane as Elias, to me, is a one trick pony who's one trick has long since ceased to be amusing.

I like Charlotte Flair but WWE is getting dangerously close to making Becky vs. Charlotte the next Cena vs. Orton in that it's the program of a million matches. That's probably how it'll be for their entire careers in WWE off and on, but I think it's time to lay off them for a while. Bayley would've been a perfectly fine opponent for Becky, yet you just have to sense that there's a very real possibility that Becky drops the blue strap back to Charlotte because Charlotte is the one Vince keeps going back to constantly. Becky also has Lacey Evans at MITB but Lacey most definitely isn't ready to be champion. I know Vince is enamored with attractive blonde women, but Lacey needs more time, seasoning and experience. Even if Becky manages to win both matches, it'll surprise me if she walks out of MITB with both titles as the women's MITB winner will be waiting in the wings.

Owens turning on Kofi was coming and it's probably best WWE got it out of the way as soon as possible. In NXT, they could easily have dragged this out for months and made it feel epic when Owens finally turned, they might've even had people convinced that Owens was on the up and up if enough time had passed but I don't have faith in Vince's long term attention span. Owens is a fine first title feud for Kofi and while it's possible he wins, I don't see it going down that way. After all the build up and emotional investment people have put into Kofi, I don't see him losing his first WWE Championship feud.

The Women's Tag Team Championship is pretty much a joke already. The IIconics are quite probably the two least talented women on the WWE roster; I mean, they're at the bottom of the barrel and it becomes more apparent every match they have, yet they're the female tag champions. WWE is probably going with a formula in which they lose very singles match or non-title tag team match but manage to retain their titles when they're on the line
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Not sure what the problem with Reigns/Elias/Shane. People got tired of Reignsâ??s continued push in the main event. Now heâ??s clearly down the card, but they canâ??t stop complaining. Typical. You can say his main event run is inevitable, and Iâ??d agree with you, but to complain that heâ??s right where he should be if thereâ??s ever a hope of him working as a face is dumb. Iâ??m hoping Reigns isnâ??t back near the main event until the end of the year at the soonest. With the Fox deal starting around then that would be my guess.

And Elias has almost never had a chance to do anything outside of his schtick. He almost did during a brief face run, but they stopped it abruptly. I say give the guy a chance. Shane is there to at least help the feud become interesting. It also leaves doubt whoâ??ll win the match, since Shane interfering seems a definite possibility.

Oh and I wish Bayley wouldâ??ve won. Charlotte doesnâ??t need the title right now. Iâ??m hoping Becky wins both matches. Iâ??m still betting she drops the Smackdown title right after beating Charlotte, assuming that happens. It splits them up and letâ??s Charlotte work with someone different.
    Last edited by Fire Marshall Bill; 04-24-2019 at 09:20 AM.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    Not sure what the problem with Reigns/Elias/Shane. People got tired of Reigns’s continued push in the main event. Now he’s clearly down the card, but they can’t stop complaining. Typical. You can say his main event run is inevitable, and I’d agree with you, but to complain that he’s right where he should be if there’s ever a hope of him working as a face is dumb. I’m hoping Reigns isn’t back near the main event until the end of the year at the soonest. With the Fox deal starting around then that would be my guess.
    Shane. The problem is Shane.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information