• Traditional Rules

0 0%
  • Con Rules

9 81.82%

Thread: Unscripted 2019: Stetson Hayes vs Callie Clark

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unscripted 2019: Stetson Hayes vs Callie Clark

Deadline is Tuesday, May 14th, 11:59 PM EST. Poles will stay open as close to the deadline as possible.

Extensions will be handled on a case by case basis in private.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Rasslin Universe

A shade. Stetson didn't know what that word meant, but he knew what crept towards him should definitely be called that.

It wore a familiar face as it descended from a hill made of dirt and, Stetson gathered, the same buffalograss he had a hard time killing around his ranch. Patches of the slender weed sprung out from all over, in perpetuity...except for where he layed. Stetson was on his stomach, face poking out from a mound of earth, his hands grasping at sand. He could hear the waves crash from the shore behind him.

The shade stared down at the cowboy, an expression of nothingness; a blank visage with a beard. Over his shoulder, a more threatening specter loomed. The masked behemoth towered over the weed-festered hill. Its own face gazing up at the sky.

Violent clouds, hell red, hung above them.

Stetson Hayes never met the sky gazer, but he had seen the shade before. Cerberus member. Not the former World Champions. The other one.

Hayes tried to move, but unseen weight pressed into his shoulders. He ran his fingers through cold beach. A yard away, an empty beer bottle was half buried with its neck bowing to the sea. It had not been there last time he looked.

The Other One: You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Stetson: What'n tarnation...

The pilgrim shadow rubbed his beard. His friend mumbled, but Stetson caught the words.

The Sky Gazer: Red sky in morning, sailor's warning.

The shade smiled sadly and told the giant to go find shelter. He then turned his attention back on Hayes.

The Other One: It's serendipitous, though it may not seem like it. Not at first. Not for villains like us. To have lived is the pleasure of it, truly. Being their wish fulfillment. That little voice in the back of their minds, how it wonders what it would be like, to burn though millennia worth of conditioning with one brazenly defiant act. We did them a service. Devils are still angels, you know. Just with a little dirt under their fingernails.

Hayes nodded at the dream logic we all understand until we wake up and think about it. The shade clapped his hands, and walked back up the hill.

The Other One: Cowboy, we will meet again. For the last time.

Stetson: When?

The Other One: For the last time.

THIS IS RASSLIN'
    Show Date: 5/14/19
    S1 - Ep.08: Remember The Alamodome
    Only On The WZCW Network

The redneck opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling.

Stetson: Jesus. That fuckin does it. No more midnight chili.

He struggled getting out of bed, his back a reminder that he was in his forties. Stetson Hayes sat up and stretched. Daylight poured through the window. He grunted, got dressed, and went into the kitchen.

Aquarius sat cross-legged on the dining table. Her eyes were closed.

Stetson: I eat off that.

Aquarius: You'd eat off a tree stump if you could.

Stetson: And you wouldn't? Not much a hippie are ya?

He brewed coffee and leaned against the fridge.

Stetson: While yer here, you may as well make yourself useful. I got a big match to plan for. One of them "Fans Pick" kinda things. I already know the crowd wanna see a Bullrope Match, my expertise, but in case this thang is rigged I'll need help with that Cosplay Rules whateverinthefuck it's called.

She answered while meditating.

Aquarius: Why would I help you?

Stetson: Because this place beats a soup kitchen, that's why.

Aquarius: I'm not homeless. I'm a self-styled drifter.

Stetson: One that chose to sleep here, knowing what I'm like. Even after your protestin'. Sounds like you ain't got much choice, does it?

Aquarius: Sun Tzu said to know your enemy.

The cowboy poured himself a mug of coffee. He didn't add sugar or milk.

Stetson: Uh-huh. So while you're shacking up with my boy in my house, how bout you do me a favor and go to the mall with me? Maybe you'll know me better.

Aquarius: This place is just a bullshit capitalist conglomerate. If you want a costume, just order one on Amazon.

Stetson: Sometimes I think I'm a better hippie than you.

They went into a Hot Topic. A cashier twice Stetson's age sported a Black Veil Brides tee, and was busy discussing a show with a customer. His name tag read "Morley".

Morley: ...look, all I'm saying is Sansa has proven to be a good, wise ruler, better than anyone else in her position, and she went through hell without the superpowers her siblings have. Still, a lot of fans hate her, all because she wanted to marry the asshole prince when she was a child. Stannis kills his family? It's okay he's still The Man. Sansa doesn't know better at age twelve? She deserves to die, obvs.

Hayes walked up to the counter.

Stetson: I don't watch Game of Thrones.

Aquarius: I don't eat at Chik Fil A. They should name streets after us.

Morley chuckled. Stetson retorted.

Stetson: You're eighty and wearing eyeliner. You don't get to judge me. I'm looking for a costume. Point me towards your comic book nerd shit, please.

The cashier hesitated before gesturing to the back corner of the outlet. Marvel's Endgame merchandise was everywhere - Hulk, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Captain Marvel, even that one Asian guy nobody remembers the name of. You know, Dr. Strange's sidekick. Wong. Don't tell me it's common knowledge. It is not.

Stetson: Could go as Thor and bring a hammer. Callie Clark is definitely bringing a weapon. She's too scared to face me without one, not after what she did to my horse.

Aquarius: You're nothing like Thor.

Stetson: You're right. When I fall on hard times, I suck it up like a man. How about Drax?

Aquarius: A wrestler would look silly posing as Drax.

Stetson: Good point. I'm still a rassler and this is rasslin'. Ah, got it!

He pulled out a plastic shield.

Stetson: Captain America! That's not too crazy. I'm a red-blooded American. I can come out in a helmet and...and...a...uh...shield...

The redneck paused for a moment. He looked at Aquarius, who grimaced.

Stetson: Wow. The Cap sucks when you stop and think about it.

Aquarius: Red Skull suits you more.

Stetson: Eh face paint is for clowns and people who want to fuck them.

Aquarius: Well we can't be here all day. Make up your mind. I'll be waiting in Earthbound.

Stetson: Sure. Some help you are. Hmm Black Panther...

He toyed with the packaged costume.

Stetson: What am I doin'? I could just dress up like Davy Crockett and be done with this bullshit. It's the Alamodome. God help me, I'm excited to wear a goofy costume to the ring. What the fuck has WZCW done to me...

The cashier from before came up to him.

Morley: I was in the wrestling business for a while. Maybe I can help you look-

Stetson: Get lost, Tim Burton.

The old man walked away. Hayes contemplated.

Stetson: I'm lookin' at this all wrong. I need to find something that'll make her not wanna fight me. Let her guard down a little. What could I wear that could make her that uncomfortable...

He spotted the wall of fake beards and mustaches. Hayes grinned.

The confident cowboy walked out with a small plastic bag in his hand. When he met up with Dakota's girlfriend, he showed her the purchase and explained his outfit.

Aquarius: You truly are a monster.

Stetson: Now let's see if it pays off.

They travelled from the upper level down an escalator. Hayes watched a short promotional video on a screen they passed. It held his attention a full fifteen seconds before he got off the stairs and exited the building.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    #TheCallieClarkRedemptionTourContinues

Hours After Meltdown 160: Callie's Hotel Room In Albuquerque, New Mexico

Once again as promised, I picked up another victory and #TheCallieClarkRedemptionTour was officially under way with a great start as I got my revenge on Xander for the injustice he caused by beating me a few weeks ago, I kicked his ass and left him laying on the mat, maybe even broke a couple of his fingers in the process. If it costs him his match, well so be it, couldn't have happened to a better guy I say. And just like I promised I would, while he's off drowning his sorrows in Pepsi somewhere probably, I'm toasting my success and his failure with a nice glass of champagne. So here's to my greatness. As I finished taking a drink, I got a notification on my phone, it was from WZCW.com, the stipulations the fans had to vote on for my match with Stetson Hayes, last year the fans screwed me and forced me into a Mayhem Rules Match with that sadistic bastard Matt Tastic, so I wasn't confident they wouldn't try to screw me over again.

I looked through the 3 choices, first up was what was obvi the best choice, Con Rules. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the best puppy in the whole wide world, my puppy, Sid, come walking over to me, I reached my hand down and began petting him.

You would vote for Con Rules wouldn't you buddy? Yes you would, you would give me the advantage by forcing Stetson to cosplay, wouldn't you? Plus that big ugly brute not being able to hit me in the face or touch my hair is very needed, after all this.

I motioned to my face.

Is the money maker. We can't risk having anything happen to the money maker, can we?

Sid barked in agreement.

Plus the falls count anywhere aspect is totes in my favor, all that doofus knows is the wrestling ring, he doesn't know how to use his environment to his advantage like I do, and I could find all sorts of things to use as a weapon he would never think of.

I nodded as I scrolled down to the next match type option, Normal Match. Boring but not bad.

The stupid blood thirsty fans aren't going to vote for this, but I'm totes not worried if they have changed their ways and just want this. A one eyed man, is Stetson still a one eyed man?

I shrugged.

Who cares. Anyway a one eyed man, if that's even true, is pathetic. No way could a one eyed man defeat me, hell many two eyed men couldn't beat me in a normal match.

I laughed.

But I would have a harder time countering his size advantage without the ability to grab an equalizer. And I'm sure he's going to be angry after finding out I called PETA on him about his terrible treatment of that horse, tying it up outside and leaving it no food or water, disgusting. I would never treat an animal like that.

I shook my head in disgust.

But then again him fighting angry would probs be helpful, he'll make mistakes and maybe lose his temper, but winning by DQ is soooo lame, much more satisfying to pin or submit people.

I scrolled down to the final match type, and a look of worry and a bit of terror came over my face, a Bullrope Match. A freaking Bullrope Match, they want to tie me to that oaf!? I shook my head a few times quickly.

No no, no, no, NO! I am sooo not facing him in a Bulldoze Match! How the hell am I supposed to win a Bullrope Match!? I can do a lot of things, but I can't pull that beer bellied cowboy who weights more than double my weight around by a damn rope tied to my hand!

I shook my head and began getting angry, last year they forced me into a Mayhem Match with Matt Tastic, who's basically the kind of mayhem. Now they wanna make me face a damn cowboy in a bull rope match!? I picked up the empty champagne glass from the table and hurled it across the room, watching it smashes against the wall. Whoops, guess that's going on the hotel bill.

Ugh I am sooo sick of this company trying to stack the odds against me! I'm gonna need to get my faithful followers to spam the damn vote to make sure this doesn't happen, no way can I allow that, they aren't screwing me again.

I shook my head and looked over at Sid, who was now on the bed looking a little scared. I guess I scared him when I threw that glass, poor baby. I got up and went over to the bed to comfort him.

Don't worry buddy, it's okay. I didn't mean to scare you, and I won't let those bad people get in the way of my rise and my redemption. But they can't stop me and neither can that drunk cowboy, I have a hell of a lot more followers than him and I'm going to make sure I get exactly what I want just like always.

I smirked and cuddled with my dog for a minute before settling in. It was getting late and I had a flight first thing tomorrow morning to get out of this hell-hole of a city.

@CallieClark

feeling cute, might kick your ass later idk. #TheCallieClarkRedemptionTour #VoteForConRules
    Four Days Later: Downtown of San Antonio, Texas

I had just got out of the theater after seeing Avengers Endgame for the 5th time, and it was still the greatest movie ever made. I was walking out of the theater as I turned on my phone, and saw a text from Harper.

OMG, how did you make #VoteForConRoles trend on twitter?
    I smirked, of course I made that trend on twitter. I can make anything trend on any social media platform, I'm just that good. But really I was proud of my fans, they were doing their part and making sure I get my match type. I texted Harper back before walking to my rental car.

Because I'm just that good obvi. Now go vote again.
    I put my phone away and got into the car. Now that I had done that, I had one more thing I needed to do before Unscripted, get my cosplay figured out. After all even if it's not con rules, I can't just wear simple wrestling gear, that's just boring. Luckily I had a great idea in mind already, and quite frankly it was one I was surprised I hadn't done already. And luckily for me one of my favorite costume designers, besides myself of course, was in town.

An Hour Later: A Costume Designer Shop In San Antonio, Texas

I walked into the shop of one of my favorite designers, Kira Cassidy. Normally when I need something from her I just have her mail it, but our schedules happened to coincide this time and thankfully I was able to go to her myself today. Kira gave me a hug as she came out of the back room.

Ah I'm so glad to see you in person for a change, normally I have to wait until you send pictures to see how you look in my costumes but not today. So what are you thinking for your next cosplay?

I'll give you a hint, Marvel.

Oh jeez that's not much of a hint, there's only hundreds of characters to choose from.

We both laughed.

[B]Umm Black Widow? Doctor Strange? Spiderman? Tom Holland has made everybody love Spiderman again after all.[/B]

I shook my head at all 3 guesses.

Nope, not even close really. I was thinking Captain Marvel. After all I haven't done that cosplay yet.

Oh I should have guessed that, good one! Luckily for you I've been trying to perfect that ever since the movie came out. Come with me.

I followed her to the backroom, all around the room was pieces of various costumes she was working on as well as a few she has finished that were placed on manikins. I followed her to the back of the room where I saw a few different versions of a Captain Marvel costume. One wasn't finished but there was a couple finished ones thankfully. Kira walked over to the one on the far left and pulled one off the hanger, and handed it to me.

Here. This one should fit you well. Go try it on and let me see.

I took the costume and went into the changing room. As I was changing into the costume, Kira began talking to me.

So who's the opponent you're using this one for?

Stetson Hayes. Probably hasn't even heard of Captain Marvel, hell he probably hasn't even heard of Marvel in general.

I rolled my eyes.

He's a drunk doofus cowboy who lives on a ranch, and I swear he hasn't realized it's the 21st century. I made the mistake of going to his house a couple weeks ago, would you believe he didn't even have a flat screen tv? And that he didn't even know what a latte was? Like come on, get with the times old man.

I could hear Kira laughing as I was finishing getting dressed.

Sounds like he couldn't be anymore different than you.

Ugh you could say that, I tried playing nice and bonding with him, but I couldn't do it, he's just annoying, and he treats his animals like shit. Probably a sign of how he treats his family too.

Um, haven't you not talked to your sister in months?

So? I had to cut her out of my life to teach her a lesson. She deserved it and it's all her own fault.

If you say so...

And I do.

I came out of the changing room now dressed in the Captain Marvel costume. Kira told me how good it looked on me but I needed to see for myself, so I walked over to the mirror and struck a pose, I looked good, damn good. In fact, I probably looked better than Brie Larson did in it. Maybe they should have just cast me for the role.

I'll take it, you have my card on file, charge it whatever the cost is.

Yeah I know the drill, and since you're one of my best customers I'll give you the usual good deal on it.

That's why you're my favorite.

I smiled and went back into the changing room to put back on my clothes, and again Kira struck up some conversation.

So this Stetson guy, you worried about facing him?

I shrugged from within the changing room as I thought about it. I wasn't overly worried but at the same time I knew he had a good record just like me and I knew I probably gave him the motivation he needed to beat me. But I also knew he was the wrestler version of a basic bitch, and I could beat him.

Maybe a little bit. He's a good submission wrestler which is something I'm not, but he's a one dimensional wrestler and his only advantage comes from being able to keep me grounded, which is what everybody tries to do, so unoriginal.

I came out of the changing room wearing my own clothes and with the costume back in the bag Kira gave me.

But really I'm just gonna try and do what I always do in matches, why change what works?

I shrugged.

Stetson is just the next step on my redemption tour, and no matter what he brings to the match, I'm just not sure the old cowboy is bringing a big enough gun to the duel. But who knows, maybe he's got a secret weapon I won't be expecting. I guess we'll find out.

Kira nodded as we walked to the front of the store, so she could ring me up. As we walked she turned to me.

So you said something about a redemption tour, does that mean Stetson did something to wrong you in the first place? I mean didn't you win when you guys teamed up?

Sure we won, but he was a terrible tag team partner and barely even followed my lead. Sure he might not have exactly wronged me, but he's a stupid stereotypical redneck and those people are basically everything wrong with americans these days. "RAH THEY WANNA TAKE OUR GUNS, WE NEED EM!" "RAH PEOPLE ARE CHANGING AND NOT EXACTLY LIKE ME, THEY'RE WRONG AND UNAMERICAN!" He's probably one of those people who has a confederate flag on his car too.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

No wonder he keeps getting himself in trouble, he's just awful. Like at being a normal person. I might not be able to change him, but I'll beat some sense into him maybe.

Kira handed me the bill for the costume and I pocketed it quickly.

Well it sounds like you have plenty of motivation to beat him then, good luck girl.

Thanks, I might need it if I get stuck in a freaking bull rope match, hell I might need the powers of Captain Marvel in that case.

We both laughed and after a little more conversation, I walked out of the shop and to the car to go back to my hotel. I had a plan to beat him and now it was just a matter of getting it done. We're not in the endgame of this tour yet, but I need this win and I'll be damned if I let it slip. It's the north vs the south at Unscripted, and just like the Civil War, the south is going to lose.

Thread Information