I have been to Wizard World in Philadelphia once. My Son was dressed up as Dark Knight Batman, and I was dressed up as Teen Titans Go Robin. We had a blast!! I loved seeing everyone dressed up in costumes, and quite a few characters from Batman wanted to take pictures with us.

There was a guy who I assumed owned the 1966 Batmobile, and he wanted us to get in and take a few pictures. Normally, you have to pay the owner to take a picture in it. My Son refused to take a picture, because he was â??dressed up as Dark Knight Batman, not any of the blue and gray versionsâ?. The owner was impressed by his attention to detail, and offered to pay him $5 to take the picture. My Son stuck to his guns and didnâ??t do it.

Once we left, we were walking around the city. Imagine walking around the city where half the people are â??normalâ? citizens, a quarter of the people are Super-Heroes, and a quarter of the people are Super-Villains. As we were strolling, I stop, turn to my Son, and yell, â??Dude!! Where did you park the car!?â? That got a lot of laughs to say the least. A few minutes after that, we saw someone dressed as the Joker. I yell out, â??There he is!! Letâ??s get him!!â? The Joker took off like he really did steal something.

What a fun day that was!!