Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shower Thoughts

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    Nah I live the CM Punk lifestyle. My mind just acts like it's high as shit anyway.
    Lol okay, let's check back in 2 years, 4 tops.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    Lol okay, let's check back in 2 years, 4 tops.
    I've made it through high school and four years of college. I've been tested a couple times for sure but idk it's something I hold pretty strongly.

I am actually trying to cut out soda too. That's kind of my version of alcohol, where I'm a social drinker. I drink soda at parties and what not. But I'm trying to stick to just Powerade/Gatorade, propel, and water
    Although.I understand Powerade isn't much better than soda.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Are you like Mormon and not allowed to put any fun stuff in your body?

Also, Propel is pretty terrible for you. It isn't just flavored water, it has a shit ton of artificial sweeter and additives to boost electrolyte loss, and contains very little actual water and a lot of lab made chemicals. Unless you are a hardcore athlete, stuff like Propel/Gatorade and any other "sports drink" is actually worse for you than soda. If you are working out like crazy on a near daily basis, then yeah, sports drinks are great. To the average human though, they contain a lot of stuff to replenish chemicals and stuff your body isn't actually losing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I could list infinity similar to these but Iâ??ll just go with the one. Why does one start with a O?

And Iâ??m definitely not the person to be making an opinion on this, but I will because Iâ??m a tool that doesnâ??t know anything. Doesnâ??t geology sound like true biggest piece of shit ever? Like sorry to anyone who has a career or interest in it but fark me. If I made a machine and said this machine told me that some alcohol was 500 years old would you believe me? Probably not because I made a random machine and why would you believe that. Anything man made isnâ??t flawless, there is always a fault or there will be eventually. So why is it universally recognised that you can test radioactive elements and it can tell you itâ??s millions of years old. How would you know? You can have a rough estimate but fuck, you donâ??t know whatâ??s happened between then and there and your a fucking human, no a fucking god so give me a break. I could look more into it and get more of an understanding but on the outside it looks/sounds pretty stupid.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
    I could list infinity similar to these but I’ll just go with the one. Why does one start with a O?

And I’m definitely not the person to be making an opinion on this, but I will because I’m a tool that doesn’t know anything. Doesn’t geology sound like true biggest piece of shit ever? Like sorry to anyone who has a career or interest in it but fark me. If I made a machine and said this machine told me that some alcohol was 500 years old would you believe me? Probably not because I made a random machine and why would you believe that. Anything man made isn’t flawless, there is always a fault or there will be eventually. So why is it universally recognised that you can test radioactive elements and it can tell you it’s millions of years old. How would you know? You can have a rough estimate but fuck, you don’t know what’s happened between then and there and your a fucking human, no a fucking god so give me a break. I could look more into it and get more of an understanding but on the outside it looks/sounds pretty stupid.
    First rule in calling something stupid. Use the correct your/you're.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    To piggyback off of Khalifa

Why do the uneducated voice their thoughts on fields they've obviously done no research on and even admit to such?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't know anything but what's the deal with space? Are we supposed to believe it's there?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I have never seen space, so I don't honestly think it is real. Same as Australia.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Don't be a fucking chode, Sully: drugs are fun and anyone who tells you otherwise is probably lame AF.

I should give advice professionally.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    A shower thought I always thought was cool was "why do we think in our own voice"?

Thread Information