Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shower Thoughts

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    A shower thought I always thought was cool was "why do we think in our own voice"?
    I don't think I do think in my own voice tbh. I don't know whose voice it is, but the voice in my head is different than my actual voice. And of course the voice we hear when we talk is different than our voice as others hear it.

I've tried training myself to think with a Morgan Freeman narration voice, but it's pretty hard.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    First rule in calling something stupid. Use the correct your/you're.
    Iâ??m on a phone, hence why my posts generally look like a 5 year old is on the keyboard. Iâ??ll remember to teach my students that rule though.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    To piggyback off of Khalifa

Why do the uneducated voice their thoughts on fields they've obviously done no research on and even admit to such?
    Opinion is the worst way to converse. Though you gotta admit from the outside looking in, it sounds stupid. Like gravity, itâ??s obviously there and makes sense but when you look at it from a distance, how stupid does it sound. Just because we were taught it our whole lives doesnâ??t make it not sound stupid. Some mysterious thing that canâ??t be seen is the absolute perfect everything for us Humans to be able to live on earth.

Iâ??m not hating on geology, I just look at it like evolution. Oh yeah okay thatâ??s right, but Impressive thats how the conclusion was formed.
    Last edited by Khalifa; 02-27-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I legit can't tell if you are hating on God or science or what, but you do you homie.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Anything looks stupid if you don't search for answers.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    I legit can't tell if you are hating on God or science or what, but you do you homie.
    Sometimes you just need someone to tell you to realise. Is it to late to save me?

Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    Anything looks stupid if you don't search for answers.
    Yeah, true. I mean I guess even eating and drinking keeping us alive sounds stupid if you were taught absolutely nothing if you really think about it. Now I just sound like even more of a retard. Fair play.

Can I extend an olive branch then and say that Relationship advisors/experts sounds like a pretty easy job. I reckon if you ask 100 people on the street, 70 of them would say they could try and find faults in a relationship or try and find what could be the way to make it work , and about half of them would say the same as each other?

Should I just stop speaking?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I too like being 14 and taking drugs.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like the good old "If god made us in his image why should we worship him? Human beings are fucked up and inefficient. That means best case scenario god is fucked up and inefficient, worst case scenario god is all powerful and perfect but decided to make us fucked up and is therefore an asshole"

8. Likes Khalifa liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I don't think I do think in my own voice tbh. I don't know whose voice it is, but the voice in my head is different than my actual voice. And of course the voice we hear when we talk is different than our voice as others hear it.

I've tried training myself to think with a Morgan Freeman narration voice, but it's pretty hard.
    think that's schizophrenia pal

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by A11 View Post
    I like the good old "If god made us in his image why should we worship him? Human beings are fucked up and inefficient. That means best case scenario god is fucked up and inefficient, worst case scenario god is all powerful and perfect but decided to make us fucked up and is therefore an asshole"
    I love when people who don't have a clue what the bible says try to do arguments like this.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Can God microwave a burrito so hot, even he can't eat it?

Thread Information