Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shower Thoughts

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Shower Thoughts

I have awesome shower thoughts all the time, but rarely share them. I bet you do too. Share some here:

I have a friend that's an EMT at concerts, and tonight she's the EMT at a Kid Rock concert. That has to be one of the worst places on earth, right? It's like, Libya, Somalia, Kid Rock Concert, North Korea, Myanmar are the big 5.

2. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    I have awesome shower thoughts all the time, but rarely share them. I bet you do too. Share some here:

I have a friend that's an EMT at concerts, and tonight she's the EMT at a Kid Rock concert. That has to be one of the worst places on earth, right? It's like, Libya, Somalia, Kid Rock Concert, North Korea, Myanmar are the big 5.
    I just had to think of JGlass in the shower...not sure if that feeling in my stomach is disgust or odd excitement...

4. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I just had to think of JGlass in the shower...not sure if that feeling in my stomach is disgust or odd excitement...
    The term shower thoughts doesn't refer to thoughts you have in the shower. It refers to thoughts that are had when the mind is allowed to wander while performing a familiar, menial task.

6. Likes ShinChan liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The term shower thoughts doesn't refer to thoughts you have in the shower. It refers to thoughts that are had when the mind is allowed to wander while performing a familiar, menial task.
    I stand by my post...

8. Likes ShinChan, smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why do they call shoes sneakers? You certainly would make less noise sneaking in your bare feet.

11. Likes JGlass liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    Why do they call shoes sneakers? You certainly would make less noise sneaking in your bare feet.
    Clearly you haven't seen Black Panther and his high tech Jordans yet.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I always had this deep existential theory that we are all just some big science project of a higher being.

Can you imagine that? That our concept of size and time is skewed, and that really our universe is just the creation of one being among many in a much larger world? Maybe our concept of religion and God is implanted by that creator. Maybe the creator can manipulate and events, may be he can't. Plato's allegory of the can cave reminds me of this sometimes.

Any time I really start to delve deep into existential thought my head begins to hurt from all the unknown, so I'm going to stop there.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    I always had this deep existential theory that we are all just some big science project of a higher being.

Can you imagine that? That our concept of size and time is skewed, and that really our universe is just the creation of one being among many in a much larger world? Maybe our concept of religion and God is implanted by that creator. Maybe the creator can manipulate and events, may be he can't. Plato's allegory of the can cave reminds me of this sometimes.

Any time I really start to delve deep into existential thought my head begins to hurt from all the unknown, so I'm going to stop there.
    I knew you'd start smoking weed some day, Sully, and I couldn't be prouder.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I knew you'd start smoking weed some day, Sully, and I couldn't be prouder.
    Nah I live the CM Punk lifestyle. My mind just acts like it's high as shit anyway.

16. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Thread Information