Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Shower Thoughts

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You have to wonder what was going through his head, it’s hard to say. That’s assuming he did know. It seems in today’s society that the only way to stay clean is to have no loyalty. Sure, you can do everything right, but you can’t control those around you. Just another step towards the world killing your heart. Congratulations.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Great coach, but he has no morals.

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Kane coming out to Slow Chemical for his victory speech is hilarious

5. Likes mrluck_07, #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
    You have to wonder what was going through his head, it’s hard to say. That’s assuming he did know. It seems in today’s society that the only way to stay clean is to have no loyalty. Sure, you can do everything right, but you can’t control those around you. Just another step towards the world killing your heart. Congratulations.
    Can't wait until his "heart attack" in two weeks causes him to resign and fuck off for a couple years before he pops up again as the head coach at NC State and turns them from ACC midcard to main event status.

Seriously, if he did know, and for the record I think he did given his issues at Florida, why not come forward? They may have him step away from the program while they resolve the issue with the abuser, but they wouldn't have fired him or fined him or had the NCAA give sanctions against him just because he came forward. The whole reason Penn St almost got the death penalty was because Joe Pa knew of the abuse and lied about it.

7. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    ^ Nah, if he is released, he'll sit out a year and join ESPN. Then, "out of the blue" the Notre Dame job "suddenly" becomes available and he takes it. Why? That's Urban's dream job. He's said it before when he was a graduate assistant there.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    What if the alt-right is just the result of psychopaths being able to find each other and coordinate over the internet?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That is a theory I've heard.

It applies to multiple things, far leaning political views, weird sexual fetishes, lesser known hobbies, stuff like that. It basically says that there hasn't actually been a rise in those things in recent years, rather they have always existed in relatively the same quantity they do today, we simply hear about them more because people who share those interests/views/kinks can reach out to each other easier due to social media. They also finally have a relatively equal platform to speak when compared to "normal" things.

12. Likes mrluck_07, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The internet brings out the very worst in people because there is so little repercussions for malpractice. Not to say there should be more repercussions, but total freedom and liberty should never be considered humanity's end goal.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I genuinely think the Cleveland Browns front office and coaching staff live in a different reality than the rest of the sports world

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    I genuinely think the Cleveland Browns front office and coaching staff live in a different reality than the rest of the sports world
    I don't. I think they're self aware of how much they suck.

Thread Information