https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/tr...person-in-wwe/

I don't always believe these reports, but this one makes a lot of sense. Just watching the shows the last few weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if just about everyone in WWE is frustrated to a certain degree.

He's also liked some interesting tweets lately.

@VinceMcMahon maybe the problem with the Raw and SmackDown ratings isn't due to wrestlers injured, it's that you put confusing and pointless storylines. Although it wouldn't hurt if you gave your wrestlers insurance. Just a thought @StephMcMahon @TripleH @WWE

I truly believe that if #WWE talent can hang in there till Vince switches to his XFL pipe dream next year (and assuming @TripleH switches to main roster control), things will actually improve. It's a ways away, but a hard reset + post-fox deal growing pains would do wonders imo
At the end of the day, it's the same-old story. Vince is the problem, but he's not stepping down. Maybe Vince will actually focus on the XFL and allow Triple H to have an increased role, but that's pretty far away and chances are the XFL won't last. Nothing is going to change anytime soon.