Thread: Money in the Bank - Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs The Usos - SD Tag Team Championship

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Money in the Bank - Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs The Usos - SD Tag Team Championship

Think of the positives here: No manager to pee their pants, no 10-year old children, and no Ucey Hot (hopefully not anyway).

Just good wrestling between two good teams. What a concept.

2. Likes mrluck_07, Jack-Hammer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Ok, but the Usos have just moved to Raw after years on Smackdown. They aren't going to win the titles and are presumably going to be the main team on Raw in the future, so why give them the loss.

WWE left Bryan on PPV events for 3 years, I'm sure they can leave him out of one more. They don't need to squeeze every name onto these things. Less can be more.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    I agree that this will ultimately be just a fun wrestling match. According to reports, this match will be on the kickoff show instead of the Cruiserweight Championship match, though I expect that to change or the listing of this match on the kickoff was a mistake in the first place.

Given that the brand split is dying a needlessly drawn out death, it'll probably be gone by the time SmackDown is ready to air on Fox, it's possible the Usos could pull out a win here but I'm doubting it. The SmackDown Tag Team Championship picture has needed some fresh blood carrying the title as New Day & the Usos have dominated the scene for so long. I think Bryan and Rowan should have a long run with the titles and, hopefully, WWE will get SmackDown's tag team picture back up to speck since Raw drafted most of the good teams in the Superstar Shakeup or some of those teams will be leaving before too long as they're tired of twangin' their taters doing nothing while the boss puts his near 50 year old man-child in multiple segments on both shows week in and week out. Of course, as I said, I think the brand split will be gone by the time October rolls around and they'll merge the tag titles.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They crowned the new champs on free TV, but the PPV rematch is actually NOT for the titles.

Yep I don't get this one...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't get the PPV rematch when the Usos lost their title opportunity initially, but it's best to not think too deeply about these things.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information