Thread: Andrade is "universally loved" backstage

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Andrade is "universally loved" backstage

According to Dave Meltzer:

"Andrade has gotten high marks from everyone of late. Heâ??s gotten great reviews from the live event producers and the talent is also as a general rule really positive regarding his ability. Heâ??s pretty much become universally loved. Vince wants to push him but does feel his English is going to hold him back. Through talent relations, theyâ??ve given him an English tutor to speed him up in that regard. Heâ??s been speaking more English in his promos of late because they want him to get more practice at it, rather than just rely on Vega to do it for him."

Andrade seems in line for a big push. Works for me.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The reason why I like Andrade is because we get to see more Zelina. I'm partly joking of course but I like him. I hope he does well.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    I remember reading stories from when he was first signed to NXT is that one reason was that he's highly professional and has a serious work ethic. There are reports going around this week alleging that earlier this year, he went to see Vince personally to ask for a push, Vince told him to learn some English and they'd see and more reports state that he's really working hard to learn better English. The guy's got the goods inside the ring, that's obvious from anyone that's watched him work, and another plus for him is that the executives of Fox want him on SmackDown partially so he can appear on some of their Spanish language networks to help promote certain events. Zelina Vega continues to excel in her role and I hope WWE keeps them together for as long as possible. So yeah, Andrade has a lot going for him right now and I think there's a better than reasonable chance he'll wind up being the next Intercontinental Champion. Hell, he might wind up winning the men's MITB ladder match this Sunday.

Vince has wanted a real Hispanic star for years now and Andrade may well be the one he's been waiting for.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, Wildcat66 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The cynic in me believes him dating Charlotte might have something to do with the possible push he might get. But then again he is just genuinely good. I've only watched his NXT stuff but he's both a great in ring worker, good looking and has charisma. So he's got the Tri fecta of abilities. if he's attempting to better himself as much as they say he'll definitely go far

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've always liked him so i'm excited to see how far he can go

8. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Suppose he has a Southern accent.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Eh, can't exactly look down on the guy for that. There've been plenty of women in WWE over the last 20+ years who've sucked and screwed their way to stardom, so what's good for the goose and all that.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    The cynic in me believes him dating Charlotte might have something to do with the possible push he might get. But then again he is just genuinely good. I've only watched his NXT stuff but he's both a great in ring worker, good looking and has charisma. So he's got the Tri fecta of abilities. if he's attempting to better himself as much as they say he'll definitely go far
    To be fair there were reports of management being keen on him before he dated Charlotte.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

13. Likes Spidey, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information