Thread: Ashley Massaro claimed Vince once encouraged her to not report a rape

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ashley Massaro claimed Vince once encouraged her to not report a rape

https://twitter.com/ChrisBrosnahan/s...94890492198912

"Ashley Massaro recently died. Her affidavit when she sued WWE includes her being encouraged by Vince McMahon not to report that she was drugged and raped by US military staff while on tour in Kuwait. Content warning - this is sickening reading."

The affidavit wasn't released until after she passed away. If this is true, then Vince is even shittier than I thought. How he's gotten away with some of the stuff he's done is unbelievable.

Edit - Sorry if this isn't the right section. I guess it would be more appropriate for Wrestling News, but I wasn't sure.

2. Likes Slyfox696 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Rape and sexual assault go unreported in the military all the time, the whole system is shit.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    I read about this when it was announced that she'd joined the 50+ person class action suit against WWE which, allegedly, she later apologized to WWE via a letter for being a part of.

I don't know that I buy this, not saying that it couldn't or it didn't happen but I'd need to see some proof. After all, people are always jumping on the bandwagon when it comes to any negative report concerning WWE as it's the big evil corporation and all that stuff, but something as serious as this, I'm not just blindly taking someone's word for it. We all know Vince has a past that can be charitably described as shady, to say the very least, but, then again, the same can be said about most of the big stars in the history of pro wrestling; Ashley Massaro was no saint herself as rumors of drug abuse and prostitution have followed her around since before she signed with WWE.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Jack-Hammer there sounding like the dismissive detective tasked with a rape case.

7. Likes Yaz, Spidey, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information