Alice is seen sitting on her couch, glass of wine in her hands, she stares bored at the TV screen, the show she was watching finally finishes with a.. very unsatisfying ending. She opens up her laptop and goes onto YouTube, clicks onto her profile and hits the Live button. She quickly fixes her big messy bun and hits the button to start recording.

â??Hello darlings, did you miss me? I know its been awhile since we've had a really good chat, but, I have just been swamped with work and getting ready to try andâ?¦ Play a bigger role in WZCW. Now I know I have been a little naughty and went back on my word aboutâ?¦ Shudders HIM. But I promise you, I know what Iâ??m doing. This little ol' girl has a few tricks up her designer sleeves. You seeâ?¦ Alice raises her shoulder; her oversized shirt falls further down her arm what a little female ingenuity can accomplish? I mean, I am a force to be reckoned with. I kicked ass my debut match; sure I had some bumps along the way, with my last couple of matches, but, after winning my last fatal 5 way with nothing but my brain and God given talent. Hell, that was really hard. Pouts I mean sure, I had a little help from my little helper, but I feel like I deserve something for my time and efforts, because heaven knows I did NOT put this gorgeous body in harmâ??s way for a pat on the back and a good job sticker. I think I need some new gold to wrap around my waist. I know I can hold my own for a title shot. I mean I was a 2 time Mayhem 24/7 champ.â?

Alice reads threw some comments and spots a fan asking how she felt about Lethal Lottery being held in Jeddah, she wears a somber look on her face.

â??Yes my loves, I feel your concerns emanating through my screen, but fear not. Do you really think a misogynistic country like Saudi Arabia kill my vibe? Giggles oh no honey, you see, technically, Allah wants us all to appreciate his beauty and well; just look at me, Iâ??m pretty sure he'd be a little peeved to have all this covered. smiles sweetly donâ??t worry, my momma raised me right and to respect where I am, so in honor of my mom and in keeping true to me, I had my very good friend make me special outfits for my little work outing, picture it boys and girls sheer satin Dresses and hijabs.

Alice laughs and scrolls through more comments spotting one who mentions Kole.

â??So I noticed multiple people asking me about Keithiekins; itâ??s a very unfortunate business arrangement, but a little muscle never hurt anybody, I mean, who else am I going to have pick up my dry cleaning and buy me snacks? Besides, having friends in very high places helps, although, I donâ??t think Iâ??m ready to give up pizza and carbs anytime soon, like, who doesnâ??t like bread? Weird.â?

Alice looks at the clock on her bedside table, the neon green letters flashed 12:30 a.m.

â??Well would you look at the time, I need to get my beauty sleep. Tomorrow I pack for Lethal Lottery, Iâ??M ready for it, I can already see that beautiful heavyweight title hugging my hips. Goodnight my loves, sweet dreams.â?

Alice blows one final kiss and turns the live feed off