Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Baron Corbin headlining Stomping Grounds. I'm writing a letter.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

3. Likes Spidey liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Monday Night Raw
    Date: June 10, 2019
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Renee Young

They really have to go to California three days after an international trip? Anyway, it’s time to start the short road to Stomping Grounds as we’re finally past Super ShowDown. What’s up next? Well that would be a bunch of Super ShowDown rematches as WWE probably thinks you didn’t watch the show and NEED to see their brilliant ideas at work. It’s turned into a bit of a game to see how bad Raw can get these days so maybe we can hit a new low score. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Other Side Of The Problem

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    You know, I have to say that I actually enjoyed most of Raw last night. If you took out all the stuff with Shane McMahon and the IIconics, then I think it would've been an outright great show. I think a good chunk of it has to do with the fact that we saw the best wrestling on Raw we've seen in a while, Baron Corbin wasn't all over the show and neither was Shane, for that matter.

It was far from perfect, don't get me wrong, but I will say that I'm excited about the United States Championship picture for the first tine in probably close to 2 years and the six man tag match was fun. Baron Corbin should've been in this match or working as part of a hoss tag team or something as they're spots much more suited to his abilities.

The women's tag match wasn't great, but Lacey Evans wound up looking stronger within the last minute or so of this match than she has at any time on the main roster. This match was dragged down by the fact they were in San Jose, which is Bayley's hometown, so you knew the faces were going to lose. I was worried that Alexa Bliss being in this match might upstage Evans but that didn't happen and that's definitely the right call. Evans is the title challenger right now wile Alexa, as hot and charismatic as she is, has mostly been sitting on the shelf since late last year so the worst thing they could've done was to have her coming out looking like she's the one being pushed instead of Evans.

The tag title match was fun and energetic overall. The ending was exactly how it should've been but I don't have a lot of optimism. The only reason for the Revival getting back on top MIGHT be connecting them with the Shane McMahon storyline, and the tag team division still needs a lot of work. Again, one of WWE's biggest problems, especially right now, is they're putting such focus on people like Shane and Baron Corbin; Shane's a 50 year old man-child that's getting X-Pac go away heat while Corbin is a glorified mid-carder, at best, in a spot much too big for him.

The celebration just sucked the energy out of the place. I didn't even listen to most of it, no reason to as it's the same segment we've seen a thousand times before with different players. To make matters worse was the fact that Drew McIntyre, this stud who has everything any wrestler could ask for and should be busy challenging for World Championships has been reduced to being Shane McMahon's heavy. Instead of being the badass he was originally portraying, he's basically now a little lackey sucking up to the corporate executives which is, again, something we've seen a thousand times before.

The main event was solid with Zayn playing his role as this annoying mosquito heel well. The ending was telegraphed a mile away and almost anyone is still preferable to Baron Corbin being in this spot. I don't want it to happen, I especially don't want it to happen anytime soon, but the fact of the matter is that Baron Corbin is all but guaranteed to become a World Champion in WWE at some point. It's coming, hardly any of us likes it, but it's coming all the same.

Most of the promo work was solid all in all, the IIconics are about as awful on the mic as they are in the ring, but everything else did its job more or less. I thought last night's show was a C+, not exactly stellar but I thought it was better than what we've gotten out of Raw in quite a spell.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I want to support and like WWE, but they makes it so difficult.

8. Likes Jack-Hammer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    A thought occurred to me today that in regards to the six man tag on last night's Raw. Six months ago, these guys would've all been running around with nothing to strive for. I mean, there was no consistent main event title scene 6 months ago, yet there was a mid-card title that could've used a lot of attention. Now that we have a consistent main event title scene, for now at least, Vince has decided to have all these guys in the Raw mid-card title picture. It would've been such a good use of top talent and been much more impactful 6 months ago to have them all battling over the Raw mid-card title, instead of just doing nothing, as there was no main event title to fight for.

Vince treats WWE programming like it's just regular TV shows where wins and losses mean nothing, title matches are just thrown together and who wins or loses often doesn't really matter. If anything brings down WWE, it won't be a rival promotion, at least not without Vince giving them constant ammunition to use against him with his outdated view points and booking.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information