Thread: Brodus Clay Removed From Fox News Show For Sexually Harassing Co-Host

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Brodus Clay Removed From Fox News Show For Sexually Harassing Co-Host

https://deadspin.com/report-britt-mc...sho-1835433457

So Clay, who goes by Tyrus, has been a recurring guest on various Fox News programs since shortly after his WWE release. He had a show with Britt McHenry called Un-PC, which sounds like just the type of show Fox News would have, but was removed back in late April and given his own show.

It was revealed today that he was removed due to a sexual harassment claim filed by McHenry. Most attempts by various media outlets to reach Tyrus have been met with harsh resistance and him telling the reporter "don't message me again."

It isn't the first tome Tyrus has been in hot water. After being a guest star in season one of GLOW, Alison Brie and Betty Gilpin seemed to imply on WTF with Marc Maron that the shooting of the training scene in season 1 of Glow (with Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, and Tyrus) had a very creepy vibe. They didnâ??t specify from who though. Season two rolled around and Tyrus was the only one who wasn't present.

Tyrus isn't the first Fox News host to be accused of sexual harassment and keep his job, but the CEO Suzanne Scott insists she is working "to create a healthier environment for staffers to report harassment." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's a strange world we live in.

If the allegations are true, as it wouldn't surprise me as history is not on Fox's side. Fox News has a long history of covering up sexual harassment, it's been going on since the its founding back in the 90s. Key figures in Fox News like founder Roger Ailes and former ratings king Bill O'Reilly have a history of doing it that also goes back decades. Hell, Fox has secretly paid off several women in the past in order to keep things quiet. Clay's show appears on Fox Nation, which is a streaming service for Fox that first started out as an opinion website for Fox News which, unless I'm mistaken, is essentially the format for the shows appearing on it. Hell, when you get right down to it, that constitutes three quarters of the "reporting" and "news" on Fox News in and of itself anyway.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

5. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
    If the allegations are true, as it wouldn't surprise me as history is not on Fox's side. Fox News has a long history of covering up sexual harassment, it's been going on since the its founding back in the 90s. Key figures in Fox News like founder Roger Ailes and former ratings king Bill O'Reilly have a history of doing it that also goes back decades. Hell, Fox has secretly paid off several women in the past in order to keep things quiet. Clay's show appears on Fox Nation, which is a streaming service for Fox that first started out as an opinion website for Fox News which, unless I'm mistaken, is essentially the format for the shows appearing on it. Hell, when you get right down to it, that constitutes three quarters of the "reporting" and "news" on Fox News in and of itself anyway.
    His original show was constantly called opinion based around the time of the split, which lead people to believe he and McHenry simply had a personality clash and falling out. His new show was promoted as the same opinion based format, which further lead to people believing the split was due to differing opinions. He essentially sexually harassed his co host and got a promotion.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    How he got that job in the first place is beyond me.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

8. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    How he got that job in the first place is beyond me.
    Because he is ethnically ambiguous and wears a backwards hat and upscale casual clothing so he looks urban and Fox News used him as a "look we are racist we hired a minority guy....maybe kinda"

10. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    They're more lenient with that sorta thing knowing their own Aryan blonde fetish.

Dammit Tyrus, quit screwing around!

He harassed women, and then wanted to pitch a fit when being harassed by the media for a comment.

He was Fox Newsâ?? fun little proxy while he was there, and this probably wouldnâ??t have been a problem if Fox didnâ??t already have to suffer through a crash of horny overweight dorks. He seemed to be kind of like a recruiter, as if to lure unsuspecting minorities into their toxic world of bullshit.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Them Ukrainians are hardcore. Being outside with next to no clothes

15. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information