Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: SmackDown Live: 6/18

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    WWE.com says Heyman is Raw so we're at nine. COME ON TEN!!!

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smackdown
    Date: June 18, 2019
    Commentators: Tom Phillips, Byron Saxton, Corey Graves

It’s the go home show for Stomping Grounds and that means we’re needing some final pushes towards the show. That means Dolph Ziggler, who faces New Day member Xavier Woods tonight. Other than that, it’s likely going to be some hard sells before Sunday, which could go multiple ways. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

WHAT WAS THAT???

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    Lousy show this week. Too much corny, zany stuff going on for my tastes as I'm just not a fan of Vince's cornball comedic tastes. It might be something you average 10 year old might chuckle about, at least somewhat, or some meathead might find it funny who still thinks the funniest thing imaginable is a man dressing up like a woman, but it's just dull as hell for the rest of us.

Dolph Ziggler's a guy with talent, but he's been in desperate need of a character overhaul for a good 5 years, if not longer. He's been doing this "it should've been me" stuff the past few years and he just comes off like a whiny bitch, which Vince likes in his heels if they're not big ol' slabs of muscle with eyes.

Miz's promo on Shane last night, while delivered well, was Vince, again, trolling fans by affirming what they already know, yet simultaneously telling them in a not so subtle way that he doesn't give a shit about what they want or think. I wonder if he has any idea how much further and further he pushes fans into looking forward to AEW's TV debut later this year.

The Women's Tag Team Championship needs to be scrapped already. It's just a few steps above the 24/7 Championship, which I'm sure Vince loves considering all the hits on YouTube.

Doesn't the blue brand have an Intercontinental Champion named Finn Balor running around somewhere? I haven't laid eyes on him in a while and why are they bothering with Andrade feuding with Apollo Crews exactly? Andrade is someone who should be a top challenger for the IC title or the WWE Championship rather than being wasted with someone who's entire WWE career has been spent in mid-card limbo.

While I'm not exactly wild about Rollins vs. Corbin, I do like this approach they've taken with Rollins. The entire point of a "special referee" is to screw Rollins over and I like the idea of the babyface champion taking an aggressive stance against it rather than passively accepting waiting to for the ax to drop. I find myself wondering if Brock Lesnar might wind up being the special ref this Sunday.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    8 Wild Card appearances on SD? Loool, why even bother calling it a brand split at this point?
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Thread Information