Booker T recently spoke about Matt Riddle's wrestling ability and isn't a fan.

"I was listening to Matt Riddle talk about Goldberg. I got a chance to watch Matt Riddle work. This guy needs a lot of work. You talk about somebody that needs to work on their craft? This Matt Riddle needs to work on his craft and that's coming from Booker T.

I wish Matt Riddle would come down to my school and get a first class wrestling 101 training. Before Matt Riddle starts talking about anybody, Matt Riddle needs to work on his game and work on it very hard and that's coming from a Hall of Famer. That's coming from one of the best in the business."

Matt Riddle can say whatever he wants to say about Booker T, but I was top 5 in the world. I hovered somewhere in that top five echelon. Was I number one? I don't know. I can't answer that question, but I knew I was good. I was real good, and some nights I was perfect. Hey Matt Riddle, work on your game kid. That's coming from the five-time champ.
I'm not sure what Booker's talking about. From what I've seen of Riddle, he's a great wrestler. My only concern is that his character may not translate to the main roster.

Also was Booker ever Top 5 in the world? He was pretty far up there, but that seems like a stretch.