JEFF CAN'T RUN WWE

In a complete copy of Yaz's and Spidey's TEW threads (This one will be different, probably not as good, 100% more mind boggling decisions). The WZCW gang know of my struggles to even get TEW updated and a world mod installed. There will be a 6 part series of these struggles on HBO called - When Idiots try to use a computer- Voiced by Morgan Freeman. But that's in 2020, lets talk about my adventures here.

- WALKING IN TO THE BUILDING---

I walked into WWE a bit overwhelmed by the roster size. In my non world mod I ran this little Canadian promotion with 25 people I was in charge of. This WWE roster has 184. Yes, 184. Holy smack. And some surprise names sprinkled here and there I wasn't expecting, like Eric Bishoff, Devon Dudley, John Laurenitis, Mike Rotunda and Scott Stanford. What in the hell am I going to do with all these backstage hands?

First order of business is to end the brand split. Not an easy task, you have to go and change ever active wrestler to none instead of show specific, not gonna do it, that'll take way too long. I'll just do it when needed, plus some people like Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar have stipulations in their contracts where they can only be on Raw. (Brock can't be in anything lower than Main Event matches).

Now on to the number of championships, have to greatly reduce that.

The WWE had:

Universal
Cruiserweight
Raw Tag Team
Smackdown Tag
Raw Womans
Smackdown Womans
Us Title
IC Title
Womans tag team

Time to adjust this a little:

WWE Champion
Woman's World Champion
Woman's European Champion
World Tag Team Champions
IC Champ
US Champ

Six is more manageable and with the brand split gone, no need for Smackdown titles of any kind. Universal is the big one to delete, hopefully the loyal belt followers won't turn away from the product.

The Tag Team Division

Woman's tag team wrestling is dead, dissolved any woman's teams. With the cruiserweight division dead as well, I moved some of them into tag teams.

Anderson and Gallows
Elias Entertainment ( EC3 has a new music gimmick)
Gable and Kendrick ( already have good chemistry)
Gallagher and Young
Gulak and Nese
Hawkins and Ryder
Heavy Machinery
Mojo Rawley and R-Truth
The Ascension
The Authors of Pain
The B Team
The Colons 2
Liberators (Dolph Ziggler and Sami Zayn)
The New Day
The Revival
Singh Brothers
The Usos's
Viking Raiders
Titus Worldwide (Titus and Apollo)
Lucha House Party

Huge division fighting over one tag team championship.

Dissolved Rusev and Nakamora
Dissolved Ricochet and Black

Stables

Lucha House Party
New Day

Will soon change.

Current Champions

WWE Champion : Kofi Kingston
World Woman's Champion: Becky Lynch
WWE Woman's European: VACANT
World Tag Team Champions: The Revival
IC Champion: Finn Balor
US Champion: Ricochet

Some final tinkering before the first show...

Eager to get a show booked so I can sink this motherfucker.....I mean build WWE up to even higher heights, I renewed Rino's contract, he's getting old and beaten up so I said he didn't have to work house shows anymore. What a good guy I am. To prove how generous I am, I gushed at Nikki Bella wanting a role in the company, so I randomly made her a manager for Dolph Ziggler. Soon formed Liberators with Sami Zayn after that. Dolph owes me for revamping his career. I see that I have to get all this done because tonight I have to book a three hour Raw on my first day. I wrote a few storylines to use. Sent Booker T to Smackdown on a varied commentary role swapping out Saxton in some matches. Saw Jerry Lawler in the hall, ignored him. I'll probably use him to commentate house shows. lol.

Drum Role please......

MONDAY NIGHT RAW

Coming to you live from the Reynolds Coliseum jam packed to the rafters with 8,998 fans!

Opening Segment: New Day come to the ring. Kofi Kingston tells us about his journey, what brought him here and why he will have a long reign as WWE Champion. Big E and Xavier Woods are miffed that he didn't mention them. A scuffle ensues and bad blood arises within The New Day.

C-

(Notes will be shortened to most important)

Storyline "New Day Explodes" Has started.
Xavier helped Kofi during that segment.
The segment got the show off to a strong start.

Gallagher n Young vs The Authors of Pain : Abysmal match, Razar grabbed Young and submitted him in 4:55.

E

Gallagher was off his game.
Maverick did good at ringside.
Everyone was terrible, getting E ratings
This match cooled the crowd off.

Drew MacIntyre vs Robert Roode In a poor match, Drew finished off Roode with a Claymore kick at 5:37. But what's this? Bray Wyatt attacks Drew after the match!

D

The match cooled the crowd even more
"Drew vs Wyatt" storyline started with this match

My big intro segment : Here comes Jeff to the ring, the new ruler of all WWE. He doesn't waste time and introduces the newest stable The Balor Club , AJ Styles, Finn Balor, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows.

D

Jeff is getting better at his gimmick.
Finn Balor turned heel during this segment

The Revival vs Cedric Alexander and No Way Jose.

: Abysmal match, Tag team champion Dash Wilder applied a reverse figure four lock on No Way Jose to submit him in 7:23. EC3 slipped in the ring and attacked Wilder then ran off.

E+

Poorly placed wild brawl match, a wild brawl needs to be when the crowds are already buzzing, this crowd is practically frozen.
Everyone got E ratings except Wilder who had a D rating.
"Elias Entertainment" Storyline got started with this match.

Shane McMahon segment: Here comes Shane McMahon to the ring. He goes on that he's the Best in the World...but suddenly changes his tune to best MAN in the world. A position a woman could never hold. Charlotte Flair comes out and kicks his ass all over the ring.

D+

"Charlotte defies McMahons" storyline has started with this segment.

Bobby Lashley vs Akira Tozawa in a hardcore match.: In a Terrible Match, Lashley speared Tozawa for a pin at 10:29.

D-

The chaos of the match helped hide how awful Akira was performing.
Match didn't sit well with the crowd. Shocker.

Bobby Lashley immediately sent me a text saying he doesn't like Hardcore matches, when I ignored him, Tozawa had the balls to text me and complain that he isn't suited for hardcore matches either. Lucky he's even on the card.

Segment: Heath Slater hits the ring and challenges Brock Lesnar to a match, Brock comes out and accepts his challenge. Brock gets in the ring and flings his sweat at Heath, knocking him out cold.

D-

Brock looked good.

Heath sold the sweat attack great.
Jeff will forget he ever booked this segment.

Samoa Joe vs Kane : In a poor match, Samoa Joe ended Kane with a Muscle Buster at 6:06. Joe got on the mic and says big things are coming for him on Smackdown.

D+

Nothing of note.

Paul Haymen Segment : Paul hits the ring, he says that his client looks stronger than ever. Then he says he has a New Client he just signed on with. His new client will be revealed next week on Monday Night Raw.

B+

This angle got the crowd hotter.

Continuing Paul segment : Before Paul can even get out of the ring, Seth Rollins comes out and says nobody cares about Paul Haymen or his stupid new client.

C

This crowd got hotter again.

Sami Zayn vs Baron Corbin : Poor match, Baron Corbin cheated to win with a foreign object to beat Sami at 21:11.

D

Sami and Corbin just don't click and it showed.
Poorly placed match, the crowd was already hot and didn't need to be worked.
Corbin's conditioning showed as he got tired coming on the end.

Bliss Segment: Bliss attacks Alicia Fox after hearing that she want's to be next Woman's European Champion. Fox fights off Bliss and stands tall.

E

This angle brought the crowd down
The "Euro War" storyline started with this match.

The Jeff Actually Booked Tamina Match- Tamina vs Natalya : No surprise, abysmal match. Nattie whooped Tamina's ass then applied the sharpshooter to tap her out at 3:45.

E+

Commentary gave the match a boost
Jeff wrote - Fire Tamina- on a sheet of paper and put it in his pocket

The Uso's vs Lucha House party members Metalik and Kalisto : A terrible match, Uso's where like "What the fuck are you guys doing?" All match and beat them at 9:58 with a Double Samoan Splash.

D

Uso's looked great
Lucha House party were awful with E+ performances. Jeff was heard screaming - To the house shows with you!-

Segment:: The Balor Club are hanging out backstage, being cool and making fun of people as they walk by.

C-

Lol, Luke Gallows somehow fucked up his lines in a very short segment with a script to follow.
Finn Balor hinted at a future heel turn. Jeff was confused and will have to talk to him, he already turned heel earlier. Stupid Finn.
Finn Balor was very poor at trying to improvise dialog, Jeff will probably forget to script him in the future.

Segment to appeal to Attitude Era males: : Mandy Rose is in the ring, bragging that she'll be the new European Woman's champion. Sarah Logan hits the ring, doesn't bother talking and just strips Mandy Rose to her underwear.

C-

"Euro War" Storyline advanced with this segment.
Cory Graves was heard to pass out on commentary and knock his mic over.

Titus O Neil vs Brawn Strowman: In a wild brawl, Brawn Strowman defeated Titus with a reverse chokeslam at 13:02. A handheld cam backstage is watching the match on a monitor, who is interested in this match?! Find out next week on RAW! (lol)

D-

Commentary boosted the match.
Titus was shitty with an E rating.
Strowman did his best with a C.

THE MAIN EVENT! AJ and Finn vs Ricochet and Ali : In a poor match, AJ Styles pinned Ali with a Styles Clash after Gallows and Anderson interfered at 22:55.

D

AJ Styles was head and shoulders above the rest in performance.
Ali struggled to keep up with everyone.
The match was too long, given it's aim
Ali was tiring coming on the end ( Come ON dude! One more infraction and...)
Ali was really off his game (O.K that's it, must be the last Ali bash right?)
Ali and Ricochet did not work well as a team. (I wonder why, Ali and his damn shittyness!)
Ali had an E+ rating.

Didn't catch my overall show rating, I think it was in the D- area. Coming up next.....a quick Main Event then a Smackdown show! What will happen, Samoa Joe made a big promise, will New Day continue to bicker? What about this Euro Woman's feud? Becky Lynch is advertised to be on the show, don't miss it!!!!