Thread: Ascension Anarchy 138

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ascension Anarchy 138

The show opens with a row of show girls on stage doing a routine. They kick their legs and dance with giant peacock feathers and when they are done the crowd gives them a big applause.

Connor: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Ascension Anarchy! We hope you all enjoyed the chaos that was Meltdown last night, but we have even more in store tonight.

Cohen: That's right Cat. We have the another packed card, and at least one guaranteed title match, as Garth Black will be defending his EurAsian Title. Thing is, we have just as much clue as the viewers at home do as to who he will defend against and the type of match it will be defended in.

Connor: Plus the newly crowned WZCW World Heavyweight Champion will be in action, though it remains to be seen if his title will be up for grabs.

Cohen: Speaking of.

The crowd boos as Xander shoves his way through the show girls. He is dressed sharply with a brand new black suit. He walks to the ring, mic in hand, and has a swagger in his step as he sports a smarmy grin. He gets into the ring and takes a moment to listen to his new theme music and soak in the boos. He then turns to face the camera.

Xander: Damn it feels good to be here.

"WE HATE YOU XANDER!" a fan yells out.

Xander: Love you too buddy.

The crowd boos even more.

Xander: Oh come on, I know you guys can do better than that. Let's try again, but with this.

Xander unbuttons his suit jacket and reveals his World Title. It glistens slightly in the bright lights. The crowd really gives it to him, and he eats it all up.

Xander: Now that's more like it. I knew you guys could do it. I want you all to take a good look at this gold around my waist. Because this gold is the closest all you losers will come to gold and winning while you are here. Seriously, gambling is a horrible addiction, just an awful awful vice. Now I do want to encourage all of you, despite your obvious limitations to know I believe in you. I used to be in your shoes, well not as bad because let's face it, I'm a world class athlete and half of you people look like you didn't win the genetic lottery, let alone the actual lottery, but I overcame my demons. Now all I'm addicted to, is winning. I mean, ask the other twenty nine guys I out lasted that night. And yes I did outlast them all, because I came in at number one. No one has ever done what I did. I made history. Sure, you had Mikey Stormrage come in right after me and last until the end with me, but I showed I was superior to him and his addictions to food, alcohol, and video games. He did fine, but I did better. Stetson Hayes had the most eliminations that night, but he didn't eliminate me, just like he can't eliminate his beer from his life. Steven Holmes came back, he put on a great show, I applaud him coming back at his age, but I can't help but wonder how many harmful painkillers he had to choke down after the match. The fact remains, I was the best that night in Jeddah, and I am the best wrestler in WZCW and this right here, proves it!

Xander unhooks the belt and hoists it into the air as the crowd boos.

The crowd cheers when Chuck Myles's music hits.

Connor: Well this is going to be interesting.

Cohen: Can't this wait? Xander is enjoying his moment. Respect our champion.

Myles gets to the ring and grabs a mic from a ringside attendant. He extends a hand to the new champ, who reluctantly accepts.

Myles: I just wanted to come out here and congratulate you for winning the Lethal Lottery. I know the schedule for champions is hectic, on top of the already hellacious schedule WZCW has been on recently, so I wanted to take the chance to come out here while I could to say it. Being a World Champion means you are the face of WZCW, and being that face means you have certain obligations. People hold you to a higher standard. You owe these fans a higher standard.

Xander: I don't owe these people a goddamn thing!

Myles: I'll give you a pass for now, since this is your first time on air since being crowned champion, but after the show Mr. Bateman, Ms. Serra, and myself will have a little talk with you on how we expect champions to behave. Consider it mandatory.

Chuck goes to walk away but stops just before he steps out of the ring.

Myles: Oh that is, if, you are still champion after the show. Becky and I drew up the matches earlier in the day, and that title of yours will be on the line in the main event. I'd hate to see you lose it on the very first show after you won it. Good luck tonight champ.

Myles's music hits again as he walks out of the ring and waves to the fans. Xander is livid.

Connor: What a reveal by Chuck Myles! Xander will be defending his newly won World Title tonight, giving us two title defenses and stacking the card even further.

Cohen: This is a damn outrage. This isn't how you treat your World Champion.
    Last edited by Yaz; 07-30-2019 at 04:15 AM.

Thread Information