Thread: Meltdown 162

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Meltdown 162

Copeland: Welcome to WZCW Meltdown! We have quite a show in store. A star studded triple threat match to decide-

Cohen: An historic triple threat match to decide the number one contender for this man’s championship!

A single spotlight shines on the entrance ramp as the WZCW World Heavyweight champion Xander makes his way into the arena. The loud chants of disapproval fill the air as Xander quickly signals for his music to be cut off as he has a mic in hand.

Xander: You ungrateful idiots do not deserve to hear my entrance music in full until it is time for me to grace this ring with my athletic presence. Which none of you deserve, but you will see tonight when I steamroll that horse-riding clown Stetson Hayes. But until then, we’ve got some other business to discuss.

Fans continue to urge their displeasure with Xander as he continues talking while finally entering the ring.

Xander: Tonight there will be a triple threat match to decide who will face me at Kingdom Come for this here World title. Steven Holmes, Titus Avison, and Chris K.O. will all foolishly try to outdo one another just to fail against me. Well I wanted to be the first to come out and wish the three of you the best of luck and to enjoy yourselves out there, because there isn’t a happy ending awaiting you on the biggest stage in this company-

The fans change their spirit as they erupt at the interruption of the egotistical champion. Newly returned veteran Chris K.O. makes his way down the ramp with a mic in hand.

Chris: I’m not sorry to interrupt, but I am sorry we haven’t been properly introduced. I’m Chris K.O. And I’m the guy that’s going to shut your mouth and take your title!

As Chris gets in the ring looking to go nose to nose with the champ he is stopped in his tracks by the sound of-

Titus: No one cares, no one here is happy to see you, and no one expects you of all people to win Chris. So save us all some time and leave WZCW already!

Before Chris can respond-

Titus is joined on the stage by his other opponent tonight, Steven Holmes. The former world champion and legend does not have a mic in hand. And he doesn’t even pay Titus nor Chris anymind. Instead he locks eyes with the World champion, only motioning to the champion’s title, before exiting the stage with his music still blaring. The other three men don’t seem happy by the interruption, Holmes delivers a devious smirk as he leaves.

Xander: That’s just like you Holmes, having nothing to say and wasting everyone’s time-

The Texan immediately makes his way down to the ring ignoring both Holmes and Titus. He slides under the bottom rope as Chris K.O. readies for a fight after their encounter in the roulette rounds but Stetson instead delivers a big boot sending Xander barreling over the top rope and to the outside! The fans pop as Stetson grabs the World title dropped by the champion and raises it high in the air! KO laughs and gives a nod of approval as Holmes leaves and Titus shakes his head. Xander begins throwing a temper tantrum on the outside as Stetson tosses the championship to the ground.

Copeland: Well things are heating up here on Meltdown already as the World champion has a massive target on his back and he’s got four dangerous competitors coming for his gold.

Cohen: I don’t think Xander is going to let this stand. All four of these men should watch their back tonight.

Copeland: As they should, but that isn’t all the action we have tonight folks. Meltdown will start proper right after this!
    Last edited by Yaz; 08-28-2019 at 01:37 AM.

Thread Information