Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
He's a fantastic heel who is doing great with what he's given. I don't like him and that's the idea.

I'd argue there are way worse whitebread characters running around the WWE who deserve more scrutiny than Baron Corbin right now.
Well shoot. Simply "running around the WWE" is a lot different than being the guy who's being sold as a deliberate buzzkill toward anything exciting.

I really don't hate Baron, I don't have very many reasons to hate him. For what the writers have given him in terms of character depth, he deserves to just be another shmuck chasing after R-Truth twice a week.

Remember when The Million Dollar Man kicked that basketball? Remember when Andre tore Hogan's shirt? Remember when HHH was revealed to be the guy who attacked Shawn Michaels in the parking garage? Remember when Buddy Roberts got his hair cream in Junk Yard Dog's eye? Remember when Earthquake squashed Damien? Remember when Jake the Snake crashed Macho Man's wedding? Remember when Sergeant Slaughter swore allegiance to Saddam Hussein? Remember that one time that Baron... hurt Braun Strowman's foot causing him to miss a week?

Fuck it, make Baron spit in the face of Daniel Bryan. Make Baron win the 24/7 championship, and then dissolve it in a vat of acid. Make Baron slap an old lady in the audience and laugh while she cries. Make Baron someone who we really fucking HATE.