The show opens with Steven Holmes in the ring sitting in a chair. He has a mic in his hand and looks around the sold out arena in Panama City.

Holmes: I requested to come out here tonight without a lot of pomp and circumstance because I've been reflecting a lot on my journey to this point. I have this ring here to prove I am one of the very best in WZCW history. Twelve men have these, and by the time Kingdom Come rolls around, there will be fourteen. To be among those twelve, those fourteen if you will, puts you in a select group of the very best. You could say it makes you Elite. Elite, something I have always been and will always continue to be. I've had a long journey to this point, and you damn well better believe it isn't going to end anytime soon. I came back after a long layoff at Lethal Lottery and I proved I am still Elite. I proved that yet again during the Roulette Rounds and I proved it last week when I beat that little piss ant Chris KO. I will prove that once again when I beat Xander for the World Title at Kingdom Come Ten.

The crowd cheer a bit, more so out of hatred for Xander than adoration for Holmes.

Holmes: See I have some history with Xander, or as I know him better as, Triple X...

Cohen: I don't think Xander is happy.

Xander: That isn't my name! That isn't my name! You do not speak that name! Triple X is dead and I killed him!

The champ storms out, dragging his World Title with him he was in such a hurry.

Holmes: Did I strike a nerve sunshine?

Xander: The only history we have is when I beat your ass for the Elite X Title. If you want to add to that history, we can when I beat your old washed up ass at Kingdom Come. I earned this title, I slaved away for years in a corrupt system that was designed to hold me down. I tried for years to listen to moronic fans, to please them. I'm the only one who is elite around here because I am the WZCW World Heavyweight Champion. You are just a relic from the past. You are ancient history, you belong in an old folks home or a museum. Not in my ring.

Holmes: If you want to talk history, then allow me to be the teacher. I've been great since day one. I've never had to reinvent myself or throw my toys from the crib to get noticed. My performances speak for themselves. I did it all with a grace and class that you will never have. I have history at Kingdom Come. I walked out of the main event with that title, and you better believe I'll do it again when we face off. It doesn't matter what you want to call yourself these days, you will always be Triple X, the low life punk who never could. At Kingdom Come, Aristocracy Reigns and people will forget the name Xander and the name Triple X.

A furious Xander tosses his mic aside and goes to rush the ring but security run out and stop him before he gets inside. Holmes sits in the chair, a wry grin on his face the entire time.

Cohen: A very heated exchange between the two men who will main event Kingdom Come. The allure of the World Title on full display.

Copeland: Both men with vicious barbs kicking off Meltdown in high gear tonight. Don't go away ladies and gentlemen because we have in ring action right after the break.