The show cold opens to Flex Mussel already in the middle of the ring mid shouting with a picket sign and a microphone. As he comes more into view the sign can be read as â??MIKEY FOR THE HALL, OR Iâ??LL BUILD A WALL!â?

Flex: Mikey for the hall, or Iâ??ll build a wall!

The fans arenâ??t sure what to make of the situation.

Flex: Thatâ??s right folks, we may have had one Hall of Famer announced on Meltdown, and with all due respect to Barbosa, I think we deserve another. Someone who has worked there ass off for years and continues to day in and day out. Someone who does not get the respect nor the recognition they deserve. I will not leave this ring until Mikey Stormrage is announced as the net inductee for Hall of Fame-

The Elite Openweight champion immediately demands that his music is cut once he strides down the rampand procures a microphone. He goes nose to nose with Flex as the intensity in his face is clear.

Mikey: How long are you going to continue to disrepect me? Youâ??ve got your title match at Kingdom Come, yet you still come out here like you care about my career, like you care about anyone other than yourself! Stop pretending like youâ??re my secret admirer Flex! Youâ??re just a liar who will use any advantage he can to get one over on an enemy!

Flex: Mikey at Kingdom Come we may be adversaries but right now I see you as nothing more than a colleague who has earned my respect in more ways than one. But its clear that the respect does not go both ways. But by the end of Kingdom Come I will have your respect, and better yet, I will have the Elite Championship!

Mikey: Flex, you may use every dirty trick in your back pocket and steal this championship, but you will never have my respect!

Alice Adams walks down to the ring with a mic in her hand in gets right in between Flex and Mikey.

Alice: The only thing Iâ??ll ever agree with Mikey on is that you only care about yourself Flex! I joined your alliance yet you havenâ??t helped me, you havenâ??t been by my side, yet without you Iâ??ve gotten wins, and here I am with a title shot against Mikey! Yet you both speak as though your match is a foregone conclusion for the title! Well itâ??s not happening! Iâ??m beating Mikey tonight, and Iâ??m going to Kingdom Come as a champion, and you two will settle your petty differences with nothing but your meaningless respect on the line!

Flex: Youâ??re right Alice, I donâ??t care about you, or our alliance. So as far as Iâ??m concerned whatever you me and Keith have going, is officially over! Now onto more important matters, such as Mikeyâ??s induction-

The Entire crowd comes to their feet at the return of the former WZCW superstar. All three competitors in the ring have their attention glued to the entrance ramp as Eve Taylor appears on stage basking in the crowd response. Soon enough she quiets every down as she begins to speak.

Eve: Hope you missed me everyone, but donâ??t get used to it, Iâ??m only making a short visit. But Iâ??m glad I got here when I did. Speaking of Hall of Fame, Iâ??ve decided to make the announcement myself that Eve freaking Taylor will be the other inductee in this yearâ??s Hall of Fame!

The crowd roars with approval as Flex shakes his head in displeasure.

Eve: But I need someone to induct me. Someone who Iâ??ve had a personal history with. Someone who in my years in WZCW Iâ??ve grown quite close toâ?¦.

Mikeyâ??s cheeks become a bit red as he looks up at his former fling.

Eve: At Kingdom Come Iâ??ll be inducred into the Hall of Fame by none other thanâ?¦.Flex Mussel and Ramparte!

Both Mikey and Flex are shocked as Eve drops the mic and exits the ramp backstage. Flex is confused and tries to approach Mikey who angrily shoves him into Alice who drops him with a Discuss clothesline from behind! Mikey doesnâ??t even react as he exits the ring trying to hide his anger. Alice gloats and yells at Mikey as he just continues up the ramp!

Connor: Wow, so much just happened I think we need to recap!

Cohen: Did Alice just drop Flex with his own move?

Connor: The FlexAmerica alliance is over, and Eve Taylor is being inducted into the Hall of Fame, by her former frenemies?!

Cohen: HA! Mikey thought Eve actually cared about him. Itâ??s obvious sheâ??s knows Flex will walk out vicorious at Kingdom Come.

Connor: The show is already off to a wild start but letâ??s keep it going!