What's that about?
Click for Spoiler:

I don't know if anyone else has been watching lately, but there's been a significant increase in quality since Triple H allegedly took over and Enzo left. Matches have gotten a lot better and have been presented in a way that I'm looking forward to them. Last night in particular, it seemed that most of the crowd hung around after Smackdown as opposed to the emptying arena that I've grown to expect.

I mean, it wasn't exactly difficult to improve a poor state that they had been in up until recently, and emulating the critical successes of the Cruiserweight Classic certainly helps, but there's a little more than just a tournament to be interested in. Consider this clip;

I learned more about Kalisto and Lince Dorado in that minute-thirty than I have about most of the Cruiserweights in the last year.

Not to mention Rockstar Spud/Drake Maverick. I've always said that wrestling needs less authority figures but he's forced me to reconsider my opinion. He's breathed a fresh air of life into the show, while not dominating the airtime of the product. In fact, I don't know if anyone else uses Twitter as often as I do (workplace hazard, FYI), but WWE is getting their money's worth out of him by the sheer volume of promo this guy is doing. He's definitely showing that he wants to go the extra mile to make 205 a success. And then there's the tournament itself. Semi-finals of Roderick Strong vs Cedric Alexander were set last night, which will likely be paired against Drew Gulak vs Mustafa Ali. There's no combination of finals that I'm not looking forward to. All in all, there's a lot of good stuff happening on 205 Live right now.