Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
Here are 3 dominant matches with NXT involved. Obviously replace bray with seth.

The women's match is confirmed, the mid-card champion's match will probably take place and the main event championship triple threat won't be taking place. I'm thankful for that because I didn't feel like watching another love letter from Vince to Brock Lesnar as you can just feel Lesnar wasn't gonna lose, Bray Wyatt can't afford to lose a match at this crucial juncture in his career and I certainly didn't want to see Adam Cole offered up as the sacrificial lamb just so these two could be protected. Lesnar could lose this match and lose absolutely no momentum while a loss would be disastrous for Wyatt and Cole getting tossed around by these two monsters while coming off as mostly ineffective against them before being the one to take the pin would make him as NXT Champion look minor league.

I have no clue what they're going to do with Wyatt as I expect Cole will be on Team NXT in the big men's Survivor Series tag match and Lesnar is defending the WWE Championship against Rey Mysterio.