I've seen this debate before in various places but I figure here us a good place to have it.

There is no doubt in anyone's mind that the WWE seems to dial up their quality just in time for WrestleMania season. The angles are more considered (for the most part) and the WWE gives us some of the biggest matches that they have available to them. Matches that we don't really get to see any other time during the year. It does seem as though the WWE actually plan things better for Mania - a trait that they ought to consider adopting the full year says this onlooker...

However, I don't think any of us really have an idea how hard it is to come up with angles for 15-20 people that makes sense and that people want to see. Especially when things change so quickly, thanks to injuries and decisions by senior management. The WWE moves at an extraordinary rate too. I get that it's the job of the Creative team to come up with these plans but they seem to be failing throughout the year. You only have to look at some of the decisions by the Creative team for examples of it. The decision not to pull the trigger with Strowman, the decision not have Cena take on Nakamura at Fastlane instead, the decision to put The Miz in the Elimination Chamber, the decision not to capitalise on Rusev's popularity... The list goes on and on.

I really like seeing weekly TV shows that don't take breaks. It gives me something to look forward to during the week. The real question is this though, would the Creative Team benefit from a month or two off after WrestleMania each year to properly consider where they want their product to go? I understand that it would mean a cool off for a lot of people who might be hot around the Mania season. But surely in the long run, it would be beneficial right?