Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

2. Likes Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    Good for you! Glad to see you pursuing an interest.

I see from your Facebook page, you all are promoting a show from Paducah. That's actually relatively close to me. Been there many times...decent enough place.
    We started running shows there just a few months ago. It's about a two and a half hour drive for most of us, far and away the further away of all the cities in our routine sites. Its not a bad place and the crowd is usually solid. Just driving that far home at 1am after a long day is terrible, especially when you go by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    That's awesome dude. I hope everything works out for you.

What have you learned thus far?
    There are four main bumps. Back bump, flat bump, flip bump, and ass bump. An overwhelming majority of impact moves end in one of those, so those were what I learned first. Flat bumps hurt the most because you are falling flat and forward.

Running the ropes was next and it's a lot more draining than I thought. Like its not uncommon to get blown up after about thirty seconds of back and forth. I was really surprised by just how much spring you can get on the ropes. Like our ring is 18x18, WWE ring is 20x20, and if you run at a moderate pace and hit properly your momentum from the rebound will carry you across the ring easily if you don't work to stop it.

Lock ups and basic holds were next and then onto learning the universal. It's the most basic sequence in North American wrestling. Lock up, headlock, shoot off the ropes, shoulder block, float over, leapfrog/clothesline, and then hip toss. The hip toss is the first actual impact move most of us learned. Then it was arm drags, body slams, back suplexes (which I'm told I'm damn good at), regular suplexes, DDTs, back body drops, drop toe holds, and school boys and small packages were all in the next moves we learned. So far the only strikes we have learned are front kicks and chops. Chops are far and away the most painful thing I have experienced outside of botches.

Outside of that it's mostly been some basic psychology stuff, like facial selling and selling to the hard cam. We also did a few crowd interaction things for singles and tag matches.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    Props Yaz, what's your wrestling name?
    I don't have one yet. Realistically I likely won't get serious ideas about gimmicks and such until May and then won't be ready for a debut until like July/August.

Thread Information