After winning the Royal Rumble, Drew McIntyre is set to fulfill a prophecy at WrestleMania. There is one issue with that however and that is the one man standing between him and destiny is a beast.

I have been a huge fan of Drew since he came back to NXT a few years ago. He has everything you could want in a top guy with the size and intensity as well as being able to put on some great matches when given the chance. I hope this win will lead to the him winning the title and ascending to the top of the company, but we did see what a rumble win did to Nakamura a couple years ago. He lost at Mania, fought with AJ over nut shots for 3 months and has been stuck in obscurity since then. I donâ??t think that will happen with this though.

I have read a while ago a rumor that Brock is retiring after this Mania. If that turns out to be true itâ??s a shame. I never got the hate people had for him as heâ??s one of the last (if not the last) lather than life guys that wrestling is all about. His time with world titles and going away for a while with them never bothered me either. Itâ??s less interesting to me to see someone like Rollins defend against the same boring opponent for months like Corbin, Ziggler etc versus never seeing the world champion until the big pay per views.

Anyway I imagine it will either go Drew claymores him in 10 seconds to win or it will be about a 10 minute smash mouth fight.