Quote Originally Posted by jmt225 View Post
Cousins is saying he had zero offers from any other team.... so really to blame is the rest of the league.

The Lakers not going after him makes zero sense to me. Or why not Cleveland? Or a team like Toronto who's just one key piece away from being real contenders? Portland?

WTF how do all of these teams not offer a 27-year-old 4x All-Star a contract, which in turn allows him to go somewhere to help an almost unbeatable team, become unbeatable?
I heard the same thing. Seriously, how can a 27 year old 4x All Star who averaged 25pts, 12reb, and 5ast not get any offers from other teams around the league? I understand that he is injured and I get that a lot of people don't want to deal with his attitude; but no offers. Why didn't the Lakers try to get him? That would have been perfect for LeBron. He's a much better, more physical version of Kevin Love. Washington? They're just a good big away from being in the title picture. Toronto? Just a piece away. I don't get it. Instead, he goes to GS and turns them into the Avengers? I don't blame GS. If I was the GM I would've signed him to. The GMs that passed on him, however, should be fired.

Seriously, that team better win the Finals, Superbowl, World Series, World Cup, Stanley Cup, Daytona 500, Olympics, and the WWE Championship. I mean come on.