As announced on this past Monday's RAW, the 2018 Superstar Shakeup is set to take place across both RAW and SmackDown Live next week. Last year was basically just a whole bunch of people showing up on the brand they were reassigned to, so I very much expect the same (underwhelming) formula to be replayed this year. One assumes the only people exempt from this will be the champions (midcard titles moved last year, so perhaps not those, but would they move Rollins and Jinder across brands, especially when plans beyond are already in place for both at Backlash?) so its a guess who goes where.

A lot of people are in desperate need of a refresher with both the Women's and Tag Team divisions on both brands really dying for a make-over. Given she lost the championship on Tuesday, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Charlotte moved back to RAW to set up her versus Rousey down the line. In turn Asuka moving to SmackDown on a permanent basis allows for her to murder Carmella for the title and it seems Alexa Bliss has exhausted all possibilities on RAW at the present time (not that she hasn't done the same on SmackDown, highlighting the shallowness of the division). Sasha and Bayley pulling an Owens/Sami is also possible with one moving thinking they've gotten out of the shadow of the other, only to be followed over and continuing their feud. Usos seem to have done everything they can on SmackDown so a move to Monday's seems inevitable. Maybe Gallows & Anderson make the journey to Tuesday's in exchange?

As for main event/higher card talent, its a bit more open. Finn Balor moving to SmackDown could be on the cards and would be a welcome change for him - Balor vs. Nakamura, vs. AJ or, vs. Bryan (assuming he doesn't move) could all be a lot of fun...though I'm sure he'll be given that usual introductory treatment of being put in a lifeless feud with Dolph Ziggler. Randy Orton going to RAW seems obvious, but he's got a US title match with Jinder ahead of him, so perhaps its farewell to Daniel Bryan? They did give us AJ vs. Bryan on free TV, with no build, and perhaps that is why?

Regardless, lots of possibilities ahead - what do you think - who'll by flying the red flag and who'll be feeling blue this coming week?