Someone in here I think proposed Wrestlemania becoming a 2 day event. I don't know if he was joking or not, but IMO, WWE should consider it.

Take a look at the roster. AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan, Nakamura, Samoa Joe, Randy Orton, Jeff Hardy, Big Cass, SAnity, Almas, Reigns, Ambrose, Rollins, Lashley, Strowman, Elias, Owens, Zayn, Roode plus Triple H, Undertaker, Cena and Brock Lesnar. Plus the tag division with teams like New Day, Usos, The Bar, Bulgeon Brothers, Ziggler and McIntyre, Authors of Pain, Wyatt and Matt. Plus the women with big names like Charlotte, Ronda, Sasha, Bayley, Becky, Naomi, Bliss, Nia, Carmella. When you sum it up you end up with 16+ singles superstars who should be on the WM card, 4-5 tag teams who should be on the card and 4-6 Women as well.

Also take a look at the GRR card. The card, even though it had 50 superstars in one match and no women, still had 10 matches and Wrestlemania was 7 hours long. And from the card were missing notable names like Joe, Ambrose, Jordan and Jeff due to injuries. Add in there up and comers like Elias, Big Cass, Almas and Sanity and next year's Wrestlemania might need 8 hours.

All of the guys I mentioned are super over. It's the first time in a long long time that you have so many names to look out for. The entire roster except a couple of names has a spotlight and that's a miracle for such a large roster. So, break it down to two days, 4+4 hours. Quality will increase, fan reaction will be better. I think it's for the best.

PS: A good other solution would be to being the MITB ladder match back at Wrestlemania, but I don't think it will happen.

PS 2: Anyone that says "not everyone can be on the card, sorry", please also state the names that you would include in your potential WM card. Please.