It's always possible they could change things up between now and then, especially given that WWE frequently likes to overdo things with the mistaken perception that more always equals better, there's only one men's MITB ladder match for this year's event with four being from Raw and four being from SmackDown. As we saw last night, Braun Strowman and Finn Balor are the first two from Raw and, after tonight, they'll be joined by Jeff Hardy or the Miz and Daniel Bryan or Rusev. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the fourth spots for both the red and blue brand are decided by having matches featuring those who're unsuccessful in their first attempt and, if so, then Roman Reigns might still end up in the match.

As for the first two SmackDown guys, I'd rather see the Miz in the match rather than Jeff Hardy but I think it's too unlikely that both mid-card champions won't be part of the actual MITB ladder match. As for Bryan vs. Rusev, the match is Bryan's unless Big Cass interferes to cost him the match and that's a real possibility since it looks like they mean to continue the feud.