We usually post threads in order to complain and discuss the negative stuff about the product, but let's make a change and since I'm feeling happy today, let's discuss the good things in the company.

Nakamura's heel work
Despite many, IMO, misteps in his booking, Nakamura as an individual has completely owned this heel turn. His work has been amazing.

The Miz
Nothing new here. The Miz has been performing at a main event calliber since he won the Intercontinental Championship the night after WM 32. That's two years. He has turned into the most consistent wrestler on the roster.

Sami Zayn
This time last year I called Sami Zayn "a glorified Christian". I was wrong. Zayn is a compeltely different person as a heel. He's a natural and seems really comfortable. The fans haven't really embraced him yet, but I think this won't be long. The only thing he needs is a proper singles feud. I'm hoping for a personal Rollins vs Zayn feud after this garbage with Lashley is over. Speaking of which:

Seth Rollins
Seth just makes me want to watch him. He needed two years in order to get over properly as a babyface after the writers butchered him, but now it's amazing to watch him talk and perform.

Ziggler and McIntyre
It has potential and it's starting to grow on me. I really like how they ACTUALLY seem hungry for glory. You can see some passion in their work. Let's see where this goes.

Elias
What can I say here. The name speaks for itself.

Jeff Hardy & Daniel Bryan
That's an interesting pair. It's nice to see them both trying to regain the fire they had once. Let's see who comes out on top.

And I think that's about it for me. The women have fallen for me, and the tag division is in a rebuilding phase in both brands with nothing really to get your attention. Braun and AJ were on fire last year, but now they seem to have "blented in". They don't have the same fire behind them any more, so let's see where they go and the same goes for Kevin Owens. Reigns was also better last year. He also seems off to me. Lashley has been a failure and the same goes for Bobby Roode. Balor is still finding his footing and is still connecting with the fans. Joe really dissapointed me at Backlash, so I'll see where he goes from here.

PS: I'm very happy watching Jinder and Big Cass actually trying to be better every week. I'm looking forward to Big Cass' return and hope that they don't punish him further after his mistake.

So, what about you?