Thread: SCF Town of Salem Game?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

SCF Town of Salem Game?

Just tossing my feelers out on this to see who'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by From Their Wiki

Town of Salem is a game that challenges players on their ability to convincingly lie as well as detect when other players are lying. The game ranges from 7 to 15 players. These players are randomly divided into alignments - Town, Mafia, and Neutrals. If you are a Town member (the good guys) you must track down the Mafia and other villains before they kill you. The catch? You don't know who is a Town member and who is a villain. If you are an evil role, such as a Serial Killer, you secretly murder town members in the veil of night and try to avoid getting caught.

http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/...Wiki:Main_Page
    I would moderate the game to keep up with who is honestly what. Your roles would be randomized by me to keep things fair.

The name of the game is to help your side win - even if that side only has you. Also if you are killed, that doesn't mean you've lost the game or you have no part to play anymore. This is like a deceptive Battle Royale where you accuse each other of being Mafia, Serial Killer, etc. Everyone votes and whoever the majority accuses they go up on the block (and sometimes that's a GOOD thing). This kind of game can go by pretty quickly so we can do more rounds if there's interest.

There's more, but I didn't want to bombard you guys with details just yet. If you're jonesing for an elimination game, this one should be easy to do provided that we have at least 7 players.

I know a few I've already talked to wanting to play, but I'd like to see who else is up for it.
    Last edited by Spidey; 08-13-2018 at 04:54 PM.

Thread Information