Thread: NCAA & NFL Football 2018-2019 Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Goodness there's been a LOT happening in the first week of free agency.

- Cardinals sign Terrell Suggs - I never thought he'd leave Baltimore. Great signing.

- Redskins sign Landon Collins - $84M for a safety who struggles in coverage? Ok then.

- Raiders sign Trent Brown ($16M), Lamarcus Joyner ($10.5M), Antonio Brown ($16M) - But they couldn't pay Khalil Mack?

- Eagles trade for DeSean Jackson - Landon Collins needs to work on his coverage skills.

- Lions sign Trey Flowers - Maybe they'll move up to 3rd place in the division.

- Jets sign C.J. Mosley - Another very talented Alabama defender who struggles in coverage gets $80M. At least Tom Brady will have to retire eventually, right?

- Browns sign Sheldon Richardson, trade for Odell Beckham and Olivier Vernon - From 1-31 to... Super Bowl contenders? That's quite the turnaround.

- Cardinals sign Brett Hundley - If you want to know why Colin Kaepernick won his lawsuit against the NFL, here's all the proof you need.

- Packers sign Adrian Amos, Za'Darius Smith, and Preston Smith - Thanks goodness we fired Ted Thompson.

- Jets sign Le'Veon Bell (4 Year, $52M) - He got $35M guaranteed, but I don't think sitting out last season was worth it.

- Giants self destruct before our eyes - They REALLY should've drafted Sam Darnold.

- Jaguars sign Nick Foles, cut Blake Bortles - Foles was nothing in Kansas City but a Super Bowl MVP in Philadelphia, so I have no clue what to think about this.
    Last edited by BestSportsEntertainer; 03-13-2019 at 08:50 PM.

Thread Information