As seen on Smackdown, Randy Orton invaded the production truck to leer over footage of his violence on Jeff Hardy while he rubbed his disgusting hands over the producers face. As he did so, he threatened that what he did to Jeff will pale in comparison to what he has in mind for his next victim. That leaves us with a big ol' "who?!"

The easy answer is AJ Styles. Randy is easily a top heel on Smackdown with only Miz and Joe as his peers in quality. I see the program between AJ and Orton as likely, but only if they remove the title from AJ. I suspect the WWE Championship is earmarked for the conclusion of Miz vs Bryan, and a slow build to a match up with Orton might be a good place for AJ.

There's also this notion that Orton is going to tear down those who we fans hold up on a pedestal. For one, this brings us to Daniel Bryan. As good as that can be, well, been there, done that. Fans are also firmly behind Rusev lately, but the timing of his new feud with his former partner Aiden English won't likely work out. Not yet anyway.

So, I don't know, but Orton's been a damn good heel lately that I'm eager to find out who he's stalking.