National Wrestling Alliance
November 1, 2018

Titles For This Scenario:
Disposition:
  • NWA Worlds Championship

• NWA North American Championship

• NWA Women's Championship

• NWA World Tag Team Championship

Main Sponsor: Jack Link's (Morality - 20% Contract - 7 Months Pay Per Show - $475,000)

Minor Sponsor #1: Long John Silver's (Morality - 49% Contract - 12 Months Pay Per Show - $460,000)

Minor Sponsor #2: Greyhound (Morality - 25% Contract - 8 Months Pay Per Show - $450,000)

Minor Sponsor #3: Steam (Morality - 7% Contract - 9 Months Pay Per Show - $470,000)

Match reports written by The Dames (www.thesmartmarks.com)

No signed staff currently.

Starting Money: Billy Corgan's Net Worth/Jeff Jarrett's Net Worth, Rounded = $3,000,000
(For comparison, ROH is worth $5 Million/Lucha Underground is worth $2.5 in-game. I think this is a generous amount given that I want to sign a few notables but not come in as an elite brand. I want to have fun but not that "blue blood" fun.)

CURRENT PROMOTIONAL RANKINGS
  1. World Wrestling Entertainment
  2. Impact Wrestling
  3. Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide
  4. Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre
  5. New Japan Pro Wrestling USA
  6. Ring of Honor
  7. Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
  8. Lucha Underground
  9. National Wrestling Alliance
  10. World Wrestling Network
  11. House of Hardcore
  12. Chikara
  13. Shimmer Women Athletes
  14. Combat Zone Wrestling
  15. Major League Wrestling
  16. AAW Professional Wrestling Redefined
  17. RISE Wrestling
  18. Smash Wrestling
  19. The CRASH
  20. MCW Pro Wrestling
  21. Championship Wrestling From Hollywood
  22. Beyond Wrestling
  23. Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling
  24. All Pro Wrestling
  25. Chaotic Wrestling

One major difference between EWR and TEW is that TEW offers a place for storylines. It also grades how well they are executed. Because I prefer EWR's more simplistic format, I cannot be judged on what stories I come up with. To remedy that, I will write up storylines here and pretend there's no such thing as a score. Let's pretend you're all viewing this for the drama.

Updates will come in by bulk. I need 32 workers to start, and it would be taxing taking snapshots of each and every signed personnel. That and currently I can only have 7 images per post. There will be a roster and I will break down every piece of information I find interesting enough to share.

When a superstar wins a title, I will upload their image with the championship. If I decide to go nuts and give, say Baron Corbin a mask, I will share that here too.

If there is anything you'd like for me to include, even the stuff I wouldn't get from the game such as TV show theme music, drop me a line and I'll come up with something. We can all have some fun with this.

Come watch me fail/succeed.