What are you playing? What are you looking forward to? What do you dislike? All video game related chat is welcome.

Right now 99% of my gaming is taken up my PUBG. It is a fun game and one that should only improve once the Xbox version catches up to the PC version in full release. I did recently get Monster Hunter World and plan to start that this week as well.

Next month I have two games coming out that I am really looking forward to. Far Cry 5 and Sea of Thieves. Far Cry has been a solid series for me over the years and while it can be repetitive, the story in this one really peaks my interest. Sea of Thieves is pirates, and I have always been a fan of pirates. In high school a friend and I dressed as pirates to give a presentation for our sociology class and I have always had a soft spot for MMOs. Hopefully this delivers.

For Norcs and Barbs, there is a game launching soon that the two of you may be interested in. Kingdom Come Deliverance. It has peaked my interest a bit with the promise of an authentic representation of live in the the Holy Roman Empire. I always enjoy RPGs, and if they can deliver on their promises, I think this could be a hit. I'll link to the site for those who want to check it out.

https://www.kingdomcomerpg.com/