I got to say that the routine Championship vs Championship leads to some exciting possibilities this year. I wasn't sure if they'd commit to this direction again but Smackdown commentary certainly suggested it.

Ronda Rousey vs Becky Lynch
The first confirmed match of the year, and I'll be watching it with equal parts excitement and dread. Becky is on (thank goodness we're no longer shouting STRAIGHT) fire lately, and a loss may put a halt to some of the best momentum anyone has had this year. Either way, Becky is going to bring this build in a big way!

Intercontintental Champion vs United States Champion
Providing they hold onto their titles, we're likely getting Seth Rollins vs Shinsuke Nakamura. I mean, need I say more?

WWE Champion vs Universal Champion
Depending on how WWE Crown Jewel goes, we are getting some combination of AJ/Joe vs Brock/Braun. As much as I don't want Brock to win the Universal Championship again, I really want AJ vs Brock 2. Last year's match was Brock's best match since his Extreme Rules bout with Cena, and I'd love to see AJ and Brock surpass last year's performance. Better yet, I'd love to see AJ get the W. Out of all the other possibilities, I'd say Joe/Braun excited me the least. Not a slight on them, just there are more interesting matches out of these four.

RAW Tag Team Champions vs Smackdown Tag Team Champions
This one's interesting, because the championship picture on RAW is questionable at best. Dean and Seth are the champions, but are in the early stages of a highly emotional rivalry. This match will serve as a chapter for Dean vs Seth more than it will be tag team vs tag team, but I'm interested in seeing how they execute that. Not to mention that this could be Seth's second match of the night.

Very interested to see how this year shapes out.