News regarding Season Two will be shared in this thread. Please discuss in the General Discussion thread (which will be the original GD thread from last season).

Draft News
As previously stated, the draft will begin launch December 1st at 12:00 AM EST. At said time, the reigning champion Storm Trooper will have 48 hours hours to make their first round pickpick. Once they have picked, the next player will have 48 hours from that time to make their pick. For your sake and for the sake of expediency, please try and visit SCF at least once a day.

In regards to the rest of your Draft Numbers, they will be determined randomly using the Randomizer+ app from Google Play. Your numbers will be announced Wednesday at approximately 12:00 PM EST.

The Management Team
I would like to thank everyone who reached out to me to offer to help manage season two. I would have been glad to have any of you on board, but I simply went with the first two people who reached out to me. Please welcome the team of Yaz & ShinChan!

No solid roles have been laid out for the team. We'll be discussing some soft outlines of what each of us will do but ultimately we'll all be making appropriate tallies and edits to the rosters. Please continue to call us out if you catch any mistakes.

We won't be closing the sign up thread until the very end of the first round of drafting, so if you're still sitting on the fence, that's your deadline! Join in on the fun!

Roster Requirements
The roster requirements will be the same as last season; each player must have;

• 5 Superstars in their roster.
  • A minimum of 2 RAW talents.
  • A minimum of 2 Smackdown Live talents.
  • A minumum of 1 female superstar.
  • A maximum of 2 female superstars.

With fewer players than last season (presumably) and the eligibility of the Cruiserweight division, this season's free agency will be much deeper than the first's.