There are few things that most everyone agrees on. For example; the Attitude Era was the best era in wrestling, Michael Jordan is arguably the greatest NBA player ever, and the majority of the DCEU sucks. I'd say about 8 to 9 out of 10 people would agree with those statements. What I want to talk about in this thread is the prospect of the DCEU being, for the most part, over with.

I know that there are still some movies that are scheduled to come out that exist within the shared universe that they've created, but they're not going to be all heading towards one big blowout movie with everyone in it ala the MCU. Not to mention that Henry Cavill has stepped down as Superman and Ben Affleck, although no official, is probably done playing Batman. We have Aquaman coming out in a few weeks, which by the way, just opened to record numbers in China and word is that the film is getting great reactions and reviews from audiences and critics. The embargo for the film hasn't lifted yet, but it looks like it's going to be a good one. After that we have Shazam. The one trailer that has been released on that looks pretty good and they have to obvious batarang in one shot to remind everyone that it's in the DCEU. After that I think it's Wonder Woman '84 and it's been delayed twice so far. There are no more plans for any team up movies and there is nothing concrete after Wonder Woman '84.

So is the DCEU dead? If so, where did they go wrong and is there a way to fix it? Let me now your opinions