This was inspired by KB's recent article, go check it out, he actually fantasy booked a little.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/tommyhal...-hall-of-fame/

Anyway, let's predict who we think will go in this year. Same general idea as KB's article.

Headliner
Upper Midcarder
Midcarder
Tag Team
Woman
Manager/Personality
Celebrity

Headliner - The Undertaker
WWE did just send out a WWE Network related email calling Taker a 2019 HOF Inductee, so this might happen. Ignoring that there are few guys still around who have the status of Taker who aren't in. I mostly want him in because it would likely signal the end of his in ring career, which is desperately needed. He has a very good resume, though it may not be as decorated as other former and future headliners, but that is due to Undertaker being absolutely larger than life and not needing titles to be interesting. He is arguably the biggest character in pro wrestling history and at age 53(54 by the time Mania takes place) its time to hang up the boots and take his rightful place.
Second choice would be Batista.

Upper Midcard - Psycho Sid
I know Sid was a main eventer for most of his career, but he was never really the guy in terms of programming. Shawn and Hogan both overshadowed him in their feuds, so I think it is safe to say he isn't headliner material. I loved Sid, and not just because he was the unintentionally the most entertaining promo man of all time. You have a man who was a 4x World Champion across WWE and WCW. He main evented Starrcade and Wrestlemania. He shit himself in the ring once. Plus you will be giving him a live mic for about ten minutes, which may be the most entertaining part of Wrestlemania weekend.
Second choice here would be Christian.

Midcarder - Bam Bam Bigelow
This will also serve as the token dead guy inductee. Mania is in New York this year and Bam Bam was from right next door in New Jersey. He was a solid worker and deceptively agile for a man his size. He technically main evented WrestleMania 11. He was also an ECW stalwart that managed to have successful career after he left ECW, going on to win the Hardcore Title and was a 2x Tag Champ with DDP and Chris Kanyon in The Jersey Triad. The fact that he chose to sit out his Time Warner contract instead of going to WWE when they took over WCW may hurt his chances, but he would be a fine name as a midcard inductee with ties to the area.
Second choice here would be William Regal.

Tag Team - The New Age Outlaws
Might as well have the 493rd DX reunion take place WrestleMania weekend. They were one of the most popular acts of their time and held plenty of gold. They had a great combo, as Billy had solid in ring skills and Dogg was very charismatic. They were so popular that people forget they were heels for a solid chunk of their run. They were a perfect fit for the AE and one of the most memorable and successful tag teams of all time.
Second choice here would be Demolition.

Woman - Molly Holly
Molly had range. She played a variety of characters in her WWE career while being a solid in ring hand. Plus she is very well loved by a lot of the current roster. She is also squeaky clean in her personal life, and you know how much WWE cares about that since it seems like Hell is going to freeze over a few days before Chyna gets in, so you might as well get one of the more memorable Attitude/Ruthless Aggression era women in.
Second choice would be Victoria.

Manager/Personality - Jim Cornette
WWE has softened their stance toward Cornette in recent years so I say its time. The only reason I can see them not putting him in is if they are saving him for a southern based Mania, which would make sense. He held various roles with WWE in the 90s and is regarded as one of the best managers and wrestling minds of all time.
Second choice would be Paul Heyman.

Celebrity - Cyndi Lauper
I feel like any celebrity who had a tiny connection to WWE and was as famous as Lauper would already be in. So how someone who played a large role in WrestleMania and in Wendi Richter winning the Women's Title isn't in is beyond me.
Second choice would be David Arquette.