I'm very conflicted about my feelings towards Ambrose.

On one hand, I used to be a pretty big fan of his. When he was Jon Moxley on the independent scene, I thought he was terrific and one of the best pro wrestlers in the World charisma/promo wise. Then in the Shield, I thought he played his role perfectly and once they broke up, he had a tremendous feud with Rollins and I was impressed how he consistently remained one of the most over babyfaces in the company.

Then he became WWE Champion on Smackdown and I just didn't think he was living up to his potential. During that run, he had an abysmal appearance on Steve Austin's podcast and not long after, dropped the belt and got injured.

Since coming back from injury, Dean has been absolutely atrocious and one of the worst things about WWE programming. If he wants to say it was all because of the writing, I'm willing to take his word for it and see how he does someplace else, whether it's in AEW or Impact.

So I'm going to give Dean one more chance and keep an open mind whenever I see him again on another platform. Good for him to stand up for himself like this, and I truly hope it works out. If it doesn't though, then it just goes to show that HE was the problem all along, not WWE.