So, this is something that I thought about some days ago, with all this buzz that Becky Lynch has gotten. You have Ronda Rousey, who is ultra popular and Becky Lynch, who must be the most over babyface on the entire roster right now. Which is insane, if you think about it. A female wrestler is your most over "guy". The man, as she says. The whole Charlotte-Ronda-Becky (and maybe Stephanie) angle, will probably main event Wrestlemania and if it doesn't, it will be one og the headlining matches. So the question is simple:

Roman Reigns is gone. WWE wasted 4 years trying to make him the MAN, it never worked and now he's out fighting Leukemia (let's hope he kicks its ass). Braun Strowman is botched. He's nowhere near the reactions he once was and he doens't seem to be seen as a top project yet. AJ Styles is there, but WWE won't really get behind AJ as the top guy. The only option really is Seth Rollins, but for some reason Seth doesn't strike me as someone who can put butts in the seat and can reach the levels of Cena, for example. (Neither did Roman but that's another thing). Let's not forget that Rollins has been in main event feuds since his debut and that's about 6-7 years now. He's not really getting any higher and he already peaked once back in 2015.

So, could the women become the main attraction for WWE? And to take it a step further, could a female wrestler, for example Becky Lynch, become the face of the company?

PS: Please don't mention the notion of "a WWE without one top guy is better, why push one above all?" etc.. I agree with this, but for the sake of discussion let's just discuss if a female performer could become what Vince has been looking for, for possibly the past 5 years. The man. And also, could that man be, Becky Lynch?