We saw on SD Live last night that the Usos kinda sorta goaded Shane and Miz into a rematch for the tag titles with Jimmy & Jey insulting Miz, by which Shane, who struck me as playing at being reluctant to use his influence to get a rematch for him and Miz, agreed after standing up for Miz.

The match will be pretty good, it probably won't be a barn burner and the ending will probably cause Miz to snap since this whole thing is about him getting his father to be proud of him. As I said when I did my own little review for Elimination Chamber, this storyline is one of those that isn't all that realistic to me. Miz has a HOF worthy career, is happily married to a gorgeous woman who bore his child & is pregnant with his 2nd, has had a successful side career as a B to C movie actor and has made a ton of money. Realistically, if someone's dad isn't proud of them for all that, then the problem is that their dad is quite possibly an asshole.

Either Miz is pinned again, snaps and beats the hell out of Shane or Shane is pinned, Miz snaps and beats the hell out of Shane. What probably leads to the snap is his father, who'll be either at ringside or in the crowd, will probably sell disappointment, Miz will see said look of disappointment, his father will turn his back on him and leave the arena and Miz just loses it.

At any rate, this will probably be how they set up their reported WrestleMania match.