Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush 2019
Hero.

A person that faces adversity using ingenuity & bravery, guided by a selfless code of conduct and driven by a goal to aid others around them.

Villain.

A person that uses manipulation & abuse, guided by selfish reasoning to take what they desire and find methods to justify their means regardless of casualties.

Championship Gold.

The validation of success in pro wrestling. To hold a Championship is to show you are of most importance in the world of pro wrestling and hold favor above others to use as desired.

Opportunity.

Those that do not hold gold, had the opportunity to prove themselves worthy to fight for it. And so, they put everything they had on the line for victory. Gold does not just represente great riches. But it also represents the victory after a struggle. It drives these men and women to push themselves beyond human capability.

==========

Mikey gets up and stands over Buchanan who is dragging himself up, pulling on Mikey’s pants while the Champion just can’t believe it. He pats Buchanan on the shoulder in respect and starts winding up for the Headshot! But Buchanan breaks away from it and manages to hoist Mikey on his shouders, then hitting an Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker. He quickly tries getting on Mikey for the Emerald Choke but Mikey powers his way out of it, tosses Buchanan into the air and then slams him down with the Game Over and makes the emphatic cover. 1…….. 2…….. 3!!!

Here is your winner and STILL WZCW Elite Openweight Champion, Mikey Stormrage!!

Copeland: A wild brawl between these two with the relative rookie not wanting to let this opportunity pass him by. At the same time, the frustrated Champion has too much on his mind and his frustration seemed to be both his best weapon and his biggest obstacle.

Cohen: That was part one. Now he has to get ready for a test that is both physical and mental.

Connor: You have to imagine he was watching this one closely.

===========

Calliesault! Calliesault pins Eve Taylor down and Katie Shepard is there for the 1…2…3! The cosplayer rolls off and sits up, clearly shocked as the bell rings and Katie lifts her hand up in victory.

Harrys: Here is your winner…Callie Clark!!!

Hearing her name, her expression changes to one that simply says “I told you so.” Eve Taylor struggles getting back up, but when she does it dawns on her that she has lost her final match. She becomes enraged, getting aggressive with Katie Shepard, grabbing fistfuls of her shirt. Security immediately flood the arena, but not before Callie Clark spins Eve Taylor around and sticks her with a Lights Out!!! Officials cart the dazed alternative model out of the ring and cart her out of the building. Cameras follow them as they dump her unceremoniously into the parking lot.

"NA NA NANA..."

"NA NA NANA..."

"HEY HEY HEY"

"GOOOODBYEEEEE!!!"

Copeland: It's over! After everything Eve Taylor has done, after all the lies and the backstabbing that's been her legacy, she is gone and the crowd cannot be happier. This has become THE night to remember. Holy cow. I kinda want to sing along. Do you think they'd dock my pay if I did?

===========

Stetson gets back up while Black shakes out his leg, but Stetson is taken back down with a bulldog! Black is firing up here as he tries to get back into this, and he waits for Hayes to get back to his feet, before wrapping his arms around him, and dropping him with a belly to belly suplex! Hayes is down again, and appears to be in some real trouble here as he stumbles back to his feet, and Black hits an enziguri to stumble him, the big man appears out on his feet, as Black slowly lifts him up onto his shoulder, his knee buckling in the process but he manages to keep Stetson on his shoulders...and connects with the Black Out! Hayes drops and Black covers him, is it over!? 1....2....3!

Harrys: Here's your winner and NEWWW Eurasian Champion, Garth Black!

The fans have a mixed reaction to this as Garth gets handed his new championship and is helped up by the referee. Black holds up his championship as he stumbles back against the ropes, but with a smile on his face at pulling off the victory, and pinning the man who hadn't lost a singles match yet.

Copeland: For the first time in his illustrious career, Garth Black is Eurasian Champion!

Connor: Stetson Hayes' undefeated streak is over. But when it comes to defeat, it's not about the fall, it's how you get back up and nobody knows that better than Garth Black.

===========

Harrys: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is the finals of the Gold Rush Tournament!

As soon as the match starts, Xander charges at Kagura, still in her corner, but at the last second she sidesteps and Xander's attempted splash hits nothing but turnbuckles! Xander rubs his jaw as he stumbles backwards, right into a waiting Kagura, who spins him around and drops him with a quick judo throw!

Xander watches Kagura hold her throat as she recovers in the corner, but he stops that as he walks in and blocks a punch, only to grab a handful of hair and drag Kagura to the middle of the ring, and turns to Shepard and mocks her yelling at him to release her hair, before doing so by pushing Kagura down to the mat.

Copeland: This kind of disrespect is what we've come to expect from Xander, but he better be careful about getting on the bad side of the official.

Kagura blasts him with a Shining Wizard, First Dance of Awarawa no Mikoto! Xander drops and Kagura quickly covers him for the pin, and she might end this one here! 1...2...No! Xander kicks out!

Copeland: So close there for Kagura!

The fans cheer for Kagura winning the exchange after holding their breath to see who would get the upper hand, and Kagura stands up, as Xander stumbles to his feet, and Kagura dives off the top looking for a flying knee strike...NO! Xander blocks it by pulling Shepard in front of him, and Kagura takes out our referee, as Xander jumps out of the way!

Copeland: Oh that coward! Pulling the referee, a woman no less, into the way of that!

Second Dance of Yamatohime no Mikoto, the Wrist Clutch Exploder Suplex! Kagura falls on top of him for a pin and does she finally have him? 1....2...NO! Xander with another big kickout in this match! Kagura looks surprised as Xander somehow still has fight left in him, but she stays on the attack, as she pulls him right back to his feet, and bounces off the ropes, but before she can do a move, Xander strikes out of nowhere with a second X Rated Superkick of the match, this one square in the jaw! Kagura drops and Xander covers her for a pin, hooking both legs for the count 1...2....NO! Kagura with a big kickout of her own!

Xander looks knocked out as he lays face down on the mat, but Kagura isn't done yet, as she drags him up to his feet one last time, and connects with the Fifth Dance of Amaterasu Omikami! The two handed Heart Punch connects! Xander drops flat on his back in the middle of the ring as Kagura falls on top of him, and hooks both legs on the pin, and referee Shepard counts the pin 1....2...3!

Harrys: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner of the Gold Rush Tournament, Kagura!

The fans roar with approval as Kagura gets up to her knees with a look of pure joy on her face, as she gets her arm raised in victory after a heated battle with a bitter rival. She slowly gets back to her feet and begins celebrating as the fans cheer loudly and again chant for Kagura.

Copeland: She did it! Kagura has won the Gold Rush Tournament after a hell of a match with Xander!

===========

Harrys: This next match is scheduled for a single fall, and will be contested for the WZCW Mayhem championship belt. It has been sanctioned a mayhem rules bout!

Mikey and Matt circle each other, as the timekeeper rings the bell. The larger man looks incredibly hesitant to fight his friend. Tastic shouts at him repeatedly, “You don’t have a choice, Mikey! Did you forget what that steel chair felt like? Fight Me!” The larger man shakes his head, and holds his hand up, offering a grappling contest. “We’ll do this fair, I wanna do this fair!” Tastic sneers, and meets Mikey in the middle of the ring.

Matt is driven to his knees by his friends raw strength, but stands and quickly kicks the big man in the balls!

Copeland: I can’t believe this! Mikey wanted to wrestle this match clean, and even gave Tastic the opportunity, but he kicked him low!

Mikey turns and glares at the chair across the ring. He walks over, and picks it up. He hoists it over his head, drawing a pop from the crowd. He starts to stalk his friend, who’s still struggling to his feet. Stormrage raps the chair against the mat a few times, as Tastic gets back to a vertical base. Mikey raises the chair, but Matt drops to the mat, and rolls out of the ring, earning some boos and jeers from the crowd. Mikey throws the chair down, and goes out after him.

Copeland: It seems as though Mikey’s struggling with his conscious over whether to use any sort of weapon against Tastic.
Mikey raises the lid, and thrusts it forward, straight into his friends face! Matt stumbles backwards, as Stormrage measures him. He rears back, and clocks him in the head with the Headshot! The sound of the bionic elbow ricochets through the arena, and the crowd gasps. Tastic crumbles to the mat, as Mikey signals for the end. The true end of the game this time.

Copeland: What a desperation move from Mikey!

Matt slams the steel chair across his back! Mikey grits his teeth in pain, and slowly starts to stand once more, but Tastic hits him again. He lifts the chair up, and begins blasting Mikey with it over and over, like he did at the start of the match, but this time he doesn’t stop.

Copeland: Oh my god, Matt’s snapped.

Then, showing an incredible amount of strength, no doubt fueled by his intense anger, and will to win, he lifts the big man up onto his shoulder. Tastic strains, feeling the full weight of Mikey’s 360 pound frame. He drives Stormrage down head first onto the chair with the “Headache Driver!” Totally spent, Matt falls on top of his former comrade, as the referee counts: 1…2…3!

Harrys: Here is your winner, and the new Mayhem champion, Matt Tastic!

Copeland: I can’t believe how low Matt Tastic had to sink to win this match. Mikey Stormrage was his best friend! In the end, the champion gave a valiant effort, nonetheless.

* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *
* PYRO *

Connor: We are live at the SAP Center in Silicon Valley! 12,605 strong from here in San Jose, California greet us for Ascension 135!! We have a big night for you as we finish off all the fallout from Gold Rush! The Gold Rush tournament winner Kagura will see action while Mikey Stormrage and Matt Tastic continue their war in a tag team match with Vega and Annie Halloway en-tow.

Cohen: Not only that but we also have a return? Or is it a debut? We see Vlad Azarov and more!

Matt Tastic makes his way to the stage to a loud chorus of boos from the crowd. He takes it in stride and raises his newly won Mayhem Championship up proudly and then walks down the aisle.

Anderson: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the new WZCW Mayhem Champion, Matt Tastic!

Connor: Oh. Here is the newly crowned Mayhem Champion makes his way down to the ring, winning the title at Gold Rush after Mikey Stormrage had defended his Elite title against Dirk Buchanan earlier in the night.

Cohen: The man sold his soul to the devil and now he owns hell. He burned not just a friendship but a full relationship for the sake of winning a Championship. Love burned in the name of glory. I hope he’s proud and can sleep fine at night.

Matt takes a mic as he enters the ring waits for the crowd to die down.

Matt: …………..I--

But the crowd interrupts with loud booing. He stops to look at them and wait again to die down.

Matt: ……….I-

**BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!**

Matt now seems a bit annoyed by it but he still feels confident.

Matt: ………………………………...I-

**BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!**

Matt: I have all night. I have no problem standing here all show long.

**BOOOOOOOOooooooooo…………**

Matt: That’s right. You people calm down now. It’s time to bask in the glory of success.

Matt raises his Mayhem Championship up proudly.

Matt: The only person in wrestling history to hold the same Championship 5 times. A record that will NEVER be broken. And I will make sure of that. See, Mikey Stormrage broke code when he won this. Becoming WZCW’s first ever dual Champion. But that little trivia note will now sit there untouched. A red stain on WZCW’s record. It will never happen again and we will never have a Mayhem Champion ever again. I am officially announcing the retirement of the WZCW Mayhem Championship and this time it will STAY retired. As such, I now have no Championship. But why would that ever stop me? At Gold Rush I defeated the Elite Openweight Champion. And as such, I want an opportunity at that Championship. So Mikey, I suggest putting your pointless feelings aside. I know I did. Or otherwise, you will lose again.

Matt drops the mic as he leaves, draping the now defunct Mayhem title over his shoulder.

Connor: I cannot believe that sneak! He retires a Championship to go after another one, all in the name of taking it away from his former best friend. How low can he get?

Cohen: Even I’m disgusted by his actions. Absolute selfishness from the man.