At Gold Rush, a decade's old veteran rose up. After years of hatred towards the company, he looked to turn over a new leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Rush 2019
Garth: Listen Yosemite Sam, Iâ??m not afraid of you, do you think after everything Iâ??ve done in my career that Iâ??m going to let some rope swinging, horse riding, twig chewing cowboy to threaten my chance at the Eurasian Championship? A championship thatâ??s been waiting for a worthy holder? That holder is not you, itâ??s Garth Black!

======

Stetson gets back up while Black shakes out his leg, but Stetson is taken back down with a bulldog! Black is firing up here as he tries to get back into this, and he waits for Hayes to get back to his feet, before wrapping his arms around him, and dropping him with a belly to belly suplex! Hayes is down again, and appears to be in some real trouble here as he stumbles back to his feet, and Black hits an enziguri to stumble him, the big man appears out on his feet, as Black slowly lifts him up onto his shoulder, his knee buckling in the process but he manages to keep Stetson on his shoulders...and connects with the Black Out! Hayes drops and Black covers him, is it over!? 1....2....3!

Harrys: Here's your winner and NEWWW Eurasian Champion, Garth Black!

The fans have a mixed reaction to this as Garth gets handed his new championship and is helped up by the referee. Black holds up his championship as he stumbles back against the ropes, but with a smile on his face at pulling off the victory, and pinning the man who hadn't lost a singles match yet.

Copeland: For the first time in his illustrious career, Garth Black is Eurasian Champion!
He succeeded. But that brought out a new challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Road To Meltdown 158

Garth: Where to now?
As a Championship finds a new owner, a new challenger must also rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Meltdown 158

Harrys: The following contest is a 3 Way match scheduled for one fall!

Copeland: The winner of this match will become the #1 Contender to the EurAsian Championship.

Right away, Callie walks up to Steston and kicks him right low between the legs. Stetson clutches his netherregions in obvious pain but now Xander walks up. HE kicks Stetson low too.

Xander ducks as Callie comes in and he launches her over the ropes and onto Stetson Hayes on the outside who is knocked down. They both start come about and Xander sees his opportunity and runs across the ropes diving over them and onto Hayes and Callie on the outside in an incredible leap.

Cohen: Wow. These three are just tearing it up in there! I am very much enjoying this.

Xander holds on and pulls himself back up, following that with a Huracanrana, sending Hayes crashing on to the ring post. With him stuck there, Callie comes flying in with yet another Dropkick. This one aimed right at his backside as Hayes drops from the pain clutching his back. Callie turns around and is met with the X-Rated Superkick from Xander!

Suddenly, Hayes appears with a big steel chair and takes a big swing, hitting Callie in the back so hard, Xander lets go also in pain from the blow. He starts to hit both with the corner of the chair repeatedly over and over. Despite it being legal, referee Jurou Akiyama intervenes, taking the weapon from Hayes and discarding it.

Copeland: It may be legal, but our senior oficial was not pleased with Hayes seemingly taking the shortcut here.

Callie flies off with her patented Calliesault but is met with knees to the gut!! She clutches them but right as she does, Xander grabs her and locks it in! The Fade Away!! Hayes is outside having his hand checked! Callie is trapped in the center of the ring and is already out of air! She fades away! Hayes sees what's happening and goes to get in the ring but as he slides in, Jurou makes the call!

Harrys: Ladies and gentlemen, as a result of a knockout, here is your winner, Xander!!

Copeland: Senior oficial Jurou Akiyama made a call there. Callie had passed out and it is a referee's job to ensure the safety of our wrestlers.

Copeland: One second too late, Jack. Callie was out cold. He could not wait a second longer. Xander is Garth Black's next challenger.
And the opportunity was seized.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension 135
Black: Here's the inconvenient truth, Leon - Xander has shown time and time again he doesn't care about this title. Not as much as the World Championship that has eluded him his entire career. Nothing wrong with that, the World is supposed to be the peak of our company, but to him, this is a stepping stone towards it. That's the difference between us. He wants to be Eurasian Champion in hopes he'll get closer to the World title. I've been to the mountaintop before, and the view is damn near as breathtaking as it is being the man holding this belt. So much history has gone into this thing and Triple X should know that better than anyone. He should also be reminded what it means being a champion now compared to back then. It's a touchy subject for many, but this here-

Garth gives his belt a squeeze.

Black: This means more now than it ever did before. More than when Ty Burna held it, or Chris K.O., or Xander aka Triple X himself. I am World Champion in my own right as long as I hold this. Xander more than deserves a shot at immortality. But not at my expense. He's gonna have to change his way of thinking of my baby here if he wants to bring his A game against me. And believe me, I want that.
At Unscripted, Garth Black will look to prove he's changed for the better as he looks to continue Titus Avison's work. But now Xander stands to take it all away.

Quote Originally Posted by Road To Ascension 136
Xander: I donâ??t really care. See Jack, I did say that about the Eurasian Championship. I even burned the Championship I once held because I didnâ??t believe it to be worth my time. But after a while, I realized that wasnâ??t entirely true. Iâ??d looked upon it with such disdain that I failed to see it for what it really was. An opportunity. Take Titus for example. Look at him. He held what I believed to be this albatross around his neck for years when, in reality, it was his Golden Goose. It became his ticket to the World Championship. Long story short; the goose is mine, and so will be the benefits.
But that isn't the only thing boiling on the road to Unscripted............

Quote Originally Posted by Ascension 135
Stormrage gets back up and sees his foe bail to the outside. He gives the tag to Vega before he bounces off the ropes and LEAPS OVER THE TOP ROPE!! Mikey Stormrage dives over and lands on top of Matt Tastic!! The crowd explodes as the two continue to brawl. Tastic does his best to get away. He dives over the barricade into the crowd but Mikey Stormrage goes right after him. The brawl continues until you can no longer see them. Back in the ring Vega and Halloway exchange blows. Halloway attempts the 1984 but Vega avoids it.

Annie tries to apply the Hallowed Road but Vega struggles and manages to get free. He catches Halloway with the Target Locked, driving her face first onto the canvas. Vega grabs her and applies the Dragon Slayer. Rather quickly the referee checks on Halloway and calls for the bell. Halloway has passed out.

Here are your winners, Mikey Stormrage and Vega!!

Vega has his arm raised as he celebrates his win. He stands on the top turnbuckle but stops his celebrating to look towards where Tastic and Stormrage vanished. We then cut backstage where we see Tastic and Stormrage brawling. Fans witness what's going on as the two continue going by the arena. Security appears as dozens and dozens of guards swarm in to stop the two and separate them as the show goes off the air.
Actions have consequences.......

Quote Originally Posted by WZCW.com
WZCW roster members Matt Tastic and Elite Openweight Champion Mikey Stormrage have been suspended for 30 days due to disorderly conduct.

At the end of Ascension 135 these two wrestlers disrupted the main event tag team match by abandoning it to fight off in the crowd. Their actions endangered the fans in attendance as well as damage the event's main event match.

The two wrestlers were detained as the event went off the air but they would not stop attempting to fight each other for an aproximate half hour as various staff members and wrestlers tried to restrain them. As such they are barred from WZCW events for the next 30 days. Measures will be taken for them to have some presence in upcoming events but they will not be physically present.

We apologize for any fans looking forward to seeing either of these two superstars at upcoming events for the inconvenience.
But that does not stop these stars trapped between love and war.