Instead of the traditional opening sequence, we the camera is at the commentary desk with Cat Connor and Jack Cohen.

Connor: Ladies and gentlemen, we want to show you this footage from earlier today. WZCW does not condone the actions of either superstar in this amateur video, but we choose to show you this footage to dispel any rumors or third party accounts of what may have gone on just about an hour before we came on the air.

Cohen: The video does contain language that isn't suited for all ages.

The footage shows Mikey Stormrage and Katherine King walking through the Anaheim GardenWalk. Mikey has his title belt slung across his shoulder, as is his customary practice when he is a champion in public. Katherine tries multiple times to hold the hand of the Elite Champion, but he rebuffs her attempts. As they pass a few shops, it is clear someone if following them. Mikey stops so he can walk inside The Cheescake Factory to use the restroom, and once inside Matt Tastic jumps Katherine from behind. He throws her into a nearby cart, before he slams her through a table with a Headache Driver. He grabs her by the hair and drags her to his feet as Mikey comes rushing out of the building. Tastic locks her in a choke hold and demands Stormrage keep his distance.

Tastic: Just stay right there! You know why I'm here. You are trying to get out of giving me what I want, what I'm owed.

Stormrage: Fuck you!

Tastic: You never got your chance did you? Is that why you are so mad lately? Why you got us suspended from WZCW events for fighting and endangering the crowd? It was all just an attempt to get out of giving me my rightful title shot.

Stormrage: I'm mad because you threw away our friendship, you betrayed me. I'm upset because you are mental.

Tastic: You were nothing before me! So go ahead and try to blame me for your shortcomings, but what happened was just the natural order of life. The strong eat the weak, and you were weak.

Stormrage: I'm never going to give you a title shot, so let her go.

Stormrage tries to close the gap, but Tastic pulls something from his pocket.

Tastic: Remember this!

It was the butterfly knife Matt was given years ago while he and Stormrage trained with Himalayan monks. He sticks it through the gauge in Katherine's ear.

Tastic: Give me what I'm fucking owed! Either you give me my rightful Elite Title shot or your little girlfriend gets a new piercing. After all, I am just a danger to the public.

Mikey puts his hands up to calm Matt. He takes the title off his shoulder.

Stormrage: Just calm down you fucking maniac. This is what you want? Just lower the knife and I'll give it to you.

Stormrage gestures that he is going to toss the title over, so Tastic lets Katherine go. As soon as she is out of the way, Stormrage hurls the belt at Tastic and tackles him to the ground. He begins to hammer away with vicious punches. Blood soon begins to cover both men as Stormrage is showing no signs of letting up. Police rush to the scene and separate the men but the two are soon back at it, this time with Tastic taking Stormrage down and slamming his head on the concrete. Two officers manage to drag Tastic away and handcuff him, which only allows Stormrage a free opportunity to tackle the defenseless Tastic. He unloads on him with a headbutt and gets in a few unblocked elbows, further cutting him open, before multiple officers tackle Stormrage.

Stormrage: You want a fight? You got a fucking fight! I'll put the title on the line, but I want your ass at Unscripted inside the Cell!

The video is cut off when some officers try to disperse the crowd.
The camera returns to Cat Connor and Jack Cohen.

Connor: Both Matt Tastic and Mikey Stormrage were taken to a local police station and are still being processed. No word on any potential punishments handed down to the two superstars, but neither will work any WZCW events in California for the time being.

Cohen: Still, you have to be excited as the prospect of these two getting to go at it inside Hell in a Cell. It would be a truly fitting end to one of the most personal rivalries in WZCW history between two of the most decorated athletes in our business.

Connor: We will pass along any news if and when we get it regarding the two.

Cohen: Don't go away though as World Champion Titus will team with the number one contender Kagura, plus King Mussel squares off against Xander, and more tonight here at the Honda Center.