When you look at women's wrestling in WWE over the course of the last 6 months or so, it's been all about Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey. Even though there was an entire division full of other talented women, they barely qualified as background players. One potentially good thing about that, however, is that it does leave the winner of this match wide open as there isn't anybody in particular who has any true momentum right now. Nia Jax is out injured, so we also don't have to endure seeing her plodding around inside the ring. At the same time, the lack of real focus on any other women except Lynch, Rousey and Flair doesn't make this match all that interesting.

As to who'll be in this match, I'm not sure that WWE will use any of its female tag teams to compete here. Given that the division is so new and, again, the teams need to establish cohesion, pitting them against each other in a ladder match sort of defeats that purpose. At the same time though, look at how often Vince sacrifices logical booking and continuity for the short term picture. Off the top of my head, I could picture Alexa Bliss announcing that she'll be in this match. I could also see them going the route of adding Ember Moon, Bayley, Carmella, Ruby Riott, Tamina and MAYBE Sasha Banks. Sasha's a bit of a long shot at this point but if she doesn't show up to work off her contract, she'll probably just get time added to it like poor Luke Harper. I figure they might put Tamina in there because they have to have a powerhouse, though I'd go with Beth Phoenix, if she's interested, as she's someone with actual talent and people give a shit about in the first place.

So yeah, I'm not really expecting a whole lot out of this match but maybe that's a good thing this time around.